on 4 January 2016
I don't know why its taken so long but its great to see 'Chicago Hope' finally available.
The Vision and Sound quality is perfect for DVD no complaints.
However two things they could've done in releasing the Series are include Subtitles and used widescreen ratio of 1.85:1 would've been better for our widescreens we all have these days, 4.3 is just too square to look at...!!
Otherwise...if you enjoyed 'Chicago Hope' alike 'ER' you wont be disappointed.
on 21 October 2016
Love this series!
on 11 March 2014
i loved it when it was on t v and i know that i just had to have the dvd to add to my ever growing dvd collection
on 2 February 2015
OK
on 2 April 2016
great
on 5 January 2013
Just as good as I remember. Serious drama but with the occasional comic twist. This show was underappreciated. Highly recommended.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 May 2012
I grew up with some great tv medical dramas, including "Ben Casey" and the short-lived "Medical Story". "St. Elsewhere" set the standards bar extremely high, but all paved the way for the phenomenal "ER" and "Chicago Hope". "Chicago Hope" had a very special quality about it because creator David E. Kelley explored storylines with a focus on ethical and legal barriers to health care provision, and the ensuing dilemmas faced by the medical staff. When I think of "Chicago Hope" I am reminded of the "Dr. Kildare" episode "Behold, The Great Man" which featured guest star James Mason as a gifted surgeon who has to face a Morbidity and Mortality conference. This episode impacted on me greatly, and drove in me an enthusiasm to explore other medical stories with a legal slant. Consequently, I am looking forward to the "Chicago Hope" - Season Two release with much delight.
5 people found this helpful
on 3 October 2013
one of my best favourites... it could go on for ever unless they change all the original stars... but then I will stop buying them.. cheers hmac
on 14 June 2013
Great to see the stars in action and what a cast! The powers that be will never top this series and I do not care how hard tey try!!!
on 20 December 2012
The wait for 'Chicage Hope' is finally over!

The wait to have all 8 seasons, however, has only just begun!
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse