on 2 June 2016
I had pain in my life elbow for months, so I was told about this product. Started taking two in the morning,and two after dinner.

After a week the pain completly went, which was great, but then I started to get a dull headache that lasted all day.

After searching the Internet, I learned that this could be a side effect. So I stopped taking them and waited for the headache to go, which took about a week and by that time the pain in my elbows was back, then I went down to two tablets a day.

So it's been about two weeks since I went down to two tablets. My elbow is getting better, and the headache is not there.

Don't let this put you off because headaches seem to be rare and I just happened to be one of them.

They really work, and I will carry on using them.
on 8 June 2017
After just a few days, I've noticed a considerable reduction in pain. Am taking this in conjunction with Irvingia Gabonensis to help with appetite suppression (in my case, comfort eating has been the biggest problem), and they work really well together. Do a search for studies combining the two products if your aim is weightloss, because the results are encouraging. Hadn't expected much help with severe lower back pain, but its been very effective already.
on 14 May 2017
I find this particular brand of capsules difficult to swallow. They are quite large, and very light, and seem to get stuck in my gullet no matter how much water I drink. Therefore I have stopped taking them.

I have not had this issue with other brands of cissus, which may have had more tightly packed capsules.
on 17 February 2014
We purchased these tablets as an aid to stiff finger and hand joints,they do appear to be stopping the joints from further stiffness.
We consider this a plus as they were beginning to hurt,we use yhem in combination with other natural tablets and as they seem to help with the pain we recommend them as part of a programme together with mainly Celadrin tablets.
on 18 May 2016
I product using only a week and really feel the improvement. I had pain in my hips and now I really feel better. I am constantly want lose weight and I must say that after taking this CissusMAX , I am not hungry. I'm going to order two more packs. I warmly recommend
VINE VOICEon 19 September 2015
Experienced noticeable increase in energy and a positive change in weight loss and fat burning, Very impressive at this price range
on 5 March 2016
Great for pulled muscles/ ligaments
on 8 December 2014
additive free cissus ...all good
on 20 November 2015
Fabulous product, service and price - very happy - thank you :-)
on 16 August 2016
The best cissus out there. Highly recommended for anyone that participants in lots of sports!