Customer reviews

1,570
Colour: Red|Change

on 6 September 2017
Bought these for my teenager (who has suspected ASD), too replace the exact same headphone which had given up after 1 1/2 years of near constant use. Good headphones, might not be the cheapest, but they last a lot longer than the £10 ones which make them comparatively good value in the long run (£10 headphones barely last 1 month with my teenager). I have borrowed the headphones myself and while not up to the same standard as my Sony MDR-7506 headphones, they are pretty good if you are out and about or sat in a noisy café, without the 10ft cable of the Sony MDR-7506 headphones.
on 14 September 2017
I've had mine for nearly 3 years now and they are used everyday - walking, sat at my desk, doing the dishes... they've spent a lot of time over my ears. I'm wearing them right now in fact.

However, after two years of near constant use, the jack has got a little sensitive and keeps cutting out.

I'm on this page because I am about to order a replacement set. They are comfortable (I have pretty big ears and struggle to find a cans that fit over them) and sound great. I also love the red details - suitable, but stylish.

£50 well spent.
on 9 September 2017
For a relatively cheap pair of headphones,these are the best I've found for every day use.I use these with my Kindle Fire for Spotify,the sound is excellent & more importantly,to a degree,they're really comfortable.I've had various makes over the years,including Senheiser,but often found them hard to wear over extended periods of time,despite the better quality.
So,if you don't want to spend over sixty quid,i would highly recommend any of this range.
on 21 September 2017
Absolutely brilliant headphones. They're very worthy of being at that price point of "upper eschelons of decent price, but then the next price level is well over £100". The sound quality is superb, and the build quality is great. I was worried they'd be a little flimsy at first but the joints are very solid.

The cushions *do* take a little while to soften up, however, which can be a little painful after a while, but then most headphones hurt after hours of use so this is to be expected.

I am using these headphones not only for my music, but also as a replacement set for my Plantronics Gamescom whose wire died a while back. An Antlion Modmic works wonders with these headphones, allowing for noticeably better sound quality over current headsets with the added bonus of not having "gamer" slapped across every part of it.

Sony always did make great sound equipment.
on 26 May 2017
I have Djed for around 35 years in every situation, small pubs to huge clubs, and these headphones rank with the best, amazing sound for the money, only irk is the short cable.......however otherwise do not hesitate to buy them !!!
on 26 April 2017
great product bought for my husband really likes them so comfortable
on 20 August 2017
Bought them 2 years ago for 35£ and have been using them ever since. Nothing ever broke so build quality is really good. Sound is also great compared to cheap ones (these are most expensive I ever had).
Take note: They do push on your ears quite a lot and get uncomfortable if used for long periods of time. Don't think I would buy them for current price of 58.
on 17 July 2017
Not bad for mainly pop and rock music styles and production. Pleasant sounding without being to silly. Bass is not overworked and the mid to high's tolerable. Very comfy. I think one could do a lot worse for twice the cash.
on 26 February 2017
Great for flying and cuts out a lot of aircraft noise. They do feel a bit uncomfortable if you have them on for hours without a break but great for short flight (4hrs). Stay on head with no problems and clarity is more than I expected. Just the job
on 18 July 2017
On receipt these were not as described; I have checked and the description specifically says "over ear" but they are not, they are "on ear". I decided to keep them because I could not be bothered with the faff of sending them back. They work fine but not really what I was originally wanting. Also, I like the flat, no tangle cable.