on 8 February 2015
Firstly bought this for a great price and in a nice set. With the new hit and miss Amazing Spiderman films these are the ones to own. The first Spiderman film was a great introduction to Peter Parker and Spiderman with Tobey Maguire doing a great job as both. Good storyline with some great action scenes and overall a good plot.

Spiderman 2 - now this is where things get even better. The story is top notch and one of my all time favourite superhero films. The story is great involving Spiderman and Doc Ock as well as following on nicely with what happened in the first Spiderman film. Great action scenes again and a brilliant story that has you gripped from beginning to end. Remeber seeing this at the cinema and have loved it ever since.

Spiderman 3 - now this is where things go wrong and even Sami Rami has admitted this film stinks. It falls into the same mistakes a lot of other superhero films do. Too many villans in one movie and a plot that struggles to fit it all in. Not to mention which makes a lot of fans cringe even now 'Emo Peter Parker'

Haven't gone into too much detail rather than a quick summary as you can read full reviews elsewhere.

All I can say is that for the price this is a great buy. 2 brilliant films and one dud isn't bad going. Any spiderman fan and any superhero fan would love these films and I fully recommend adding these to your movie collection.
on 25 November 2015
These are my favourite Spider Man films. (They keep remaking but I don't know why). Maguire is a really good spider man and plays well alongside Kirsten Dunst. They are a lovely couple on screen. The stories are good too. If you've never seen these you won't regret spending the money.
on 10 September 2016
A nice way to pick up all three of the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man films. Unlike the previous seperate editions on Blu-ray, these reissued discs have dts-HD sound instead of Dolby. As an extra bonus the second movie also includes the extended 2.1 cut. Most of the special features from the dvd editions also appear to be included. This set regularly shows up with Amazon deal pricing and is a most worthy bargain if you find it.
on 1 February 2017
I really enjoyed sam raimis trilogy,this is a jumbo steelbook with plastic inside and no inside artwork but for the price its worth it.Shame people didn,t enjoy 3 as much,personally i liked it.
The product arrived one day early. It's funny that my tracking page is still telling me that the product will arrive tomorrow. But of course, you know that the sooner, the better. I purchased this product, not only because it's region free, but also because it contains Arabic subtitles which I rarely find in some old movies. Plus, the price was so worth it. I consider this trilogy one of the best trilogies in movie history. The best Spider-Man ever made til this day.
on 30 May 2016
Spiderman is one of my favourite Marvel characters and these films are all done well.

I'd rate them in order as

Spiderman 1 - 7 out of 10 (a very good scene setter. It might be full of cheese but that's part of the charm of these films!)

Spiderman 2 - 9 out of 10 (still my favourite Spiderman film! It's the highlight of the trilogy and captures the Spiderman world perfectly!)

Spiderman 3 - 7 out of 10 (perhaps a little disappointing considering the high of number 2, but a decent end and wrap up to the trilogy)
on 23 September 2014
Recently I bought the Spider-Man Trilogy DVD box set, as I was keen to see the acclaimed live-action Spider-Man movies. After seeing all 3 movies at least twice, these movies are action-packed, gripping, full of suspense and evil characters (The Evil Green Goblin, from movie 1). These movies are fabulous and wonderful, especially seeing Spider-Man flying round the streets of New York City, using his spider web to fly around!!! Absolutely fabulous!!
on 1 October 2015
I love this collection. Not a massive fan of the new "Amazing Spiderman" but alway loved these. Just a simple blu Ray collection of those brilliant Sam Raimi directed movies. I love the fact that Sam put the car from Evil Dead in this movie and gave Bruce Campbell parts in each movie. Big Spiderman fan, big Sam Raimi fan. All round happy bunny.
on 24 October 2016
A solid trilogy of films that showcases some of the Marvel Cinematic Universe's best work. The acting is good, whilst some of the romantic moments are a little cringe-worthy, you can still appreciate the sentiment in the films.
on 9 January 2017
I bought this for replacing a DVD trilogy I had and I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. Well worth it, not so sure why they have remade these films but I think these originals are much better..