on 27 September 2012
I sent my mum these flowers and cake for her 89th birthday. She was over the moon!. The flowers etc... arrived in time for her birthday, even though I left it far too late for them them to realistically deliver to her in time. These guys really saved my embarrasment. Highly recommend them , and this product.
on 7 May 2013
I haven't actually seen the product, as I'm in Spain. But ordered it for my mum as part of her 79th birthday present.

"Bunches" (the seller) not only managed to beat the estimated delivery time (drastically), but delivered it in time for her birthday. I had contacted them prior to beg for a rush delivery. Bunches promptly replied and said they would despatch it as soon as possible!

As promised, my mum got them in time for her birthday. She was so happy with the flowers and mini-cake she was literally in tears of joy when she called to thank us.

Well done Bunches, you not only saved the day but offer a great product and service. Two thumbs up!!
on 8 March 2013
I sent these flowers to my mother for Mother's Day. She was really happy with the flowers and cake (oops it said birthday cake) but she didn't mention it. The chocolates were an added bonus. Thank you for the very speedy service. I will definitely recommend your site to my friends. Great value.
on 10 March 2013
flowers arrived within date specified - recipient was very happy, this was a gift and the flowers as described and loved the cake and chocolates - first time buying from this seller, will buy from again, recommend - thank you
on 10 March 2013
Bought these for my mum and would definatley be using the company again, Delivered when said they were going to be. They were great value, my mum said they smelt divine in a wonderful range of colours. Cake and chocs makes this an excellent gift.
on 4 July 2013
Thank you for delivering exactly what you promised.
I am so wary of ordering flowers online, especially when ordering for delivery in a different country, several bad experiences have completely put me off, either the flowers are dead or not as described or just a huge rip off. Not so this time.
I ordered the birthday flower gift for my sister and not only did it arrive before promised, the flowers were beautiful and just as they were described, in fact a week later they are still looking good so I am so happy with my purchase. My sister told me the package was really well done too so 5 stars, I will definitely order from this company again, no hesitation.
on 20 April 2013
I was pleased with the speed of service, Excellent value for the money.

Saving the dinky cake for a friend whose birthday is this week.

I will definitely use the service again!
on 6 January 2014
When these flowers (finally) arrived I was actually embarrassed to give it to the intended receiver.
Luckily I intercepted it and checked it before the girlfriends mum received them.

In all honesty I would not pay £5 from a garage for this pathetic bunch of flowers. Add to the fact it took a week to arrive I advise to steer well clear!
on 21 March 2013
Excellent price and gift for telling someone Happy Birthday and the candle in the cake is perfect, I have bought this twice so far.
on 23 March 2014
I ordered the flowers, chocolates and cake for a friend's birthday and she was delighted! The present was delivered very quickly and she said that the flowers were beautiful and the other items were delicious. I would definitely recommend this gift and seller.