on 25 February 2013
I received this set for Christmas and like other reviewers am finding it a bit irritating that there is no leaflet/numbering system to identify the tips/nozzles.

My case came sealed and was not faulty in any way; none of the contents appears damaged. I love having them all in one place nice and secure and having the couplers so that I don't need to empty my bag if I want to change the tip I'm using.

However, I have tried to use some of the nozzles in a class run by a professional and she can detect defects in the tips (some of them are not completely round/flat at the tip) - if you are planning to use them for work that may be sold, you should consider buying a professional set. Also, some tips I needed were missing so I have had to purchase additional tips; which won't fit in the case!

This is not a set for professionals, but a very comprehensive set for a beginner/intermediate or home baker.

I am quite happy with them as a gift, and they are great value for money. Having said that, if you are a beginner, you may not need this many nozzles and could purchase the ones you do need individually.
on 20 December 2012
I bought the nozzles to decorate cakes for charity events at my local church and to practice my cake decorating skills. You have lots of different nozzles in the set. Most of them are the same design but in different sizes. It also contains 2 nails. Unfortunately it misses big star nozzle.
on 15 June 2012
This set of nozzles is amazing, when I put them in my basket I wasn't sure what to expect: now I know, excellent quality and fantastic value.
on 6 September 2012
The piping nozzles are as advertised. Good quality and well presented in their case. The only annoyance is that the case itself arrived broken - one of the hinges and the surrounding plastic had broken off into several pieces. Cannot fault the working parts of the product though.
on 14 May 2012
fantastic!! what a choice of nozzles and 2 flower plates i am enjoyng using and experimenting different patterns etc on my cupcakes would highly reccomend
52 PCS STAINLESS STEEL CAKE DECORATING ICING PASTRY PIPING NOZZLES TIPS
on 3 May 2014
I ordered this and when I took it out (not even used yet) I could see rust marks. The tips doesn't have numbers either.
Wouldn't recommend!
on 28 November 2013
Amazing selection of nozzles to decorate any cake, there is nothing you are missing in this selection. However I have really struggled to find a piping bag to fit them, I am no good at making my own like professional chefs so I find I cannot use them very well. It would be much better if an icing bag was supplied or they sold one alongside. However if you are a cook who can make your own icing bag you can't go much wiring with this selection of nozzles.
on 23 September 2014
The 52 PCS set DOES NOT MACH THE PHOTO AT ALL. DON'T BUY!!!!!!!!
on 28 March 2016
The nozzles came on time however the plastic box which house all the nozzle was cracked at the bottom of it.

The nozzles seem fine to use, (I've only used two so far) but you are definitely spoiler for choice with nozzles variety.
I was a little disappointed that it didn't come with the grass nozzle (not sure if it was meant to be in there, but would have been nice as an addition)
I would recommend for beginners/novice to use.
review image
on 29 October 2014
everything a newby could need and more. The little stands to make flowers on were rusty so i purchased separate ones but all in all a good product.