Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Denomination: 10|Design Name: Generic|Change

on 19 January 2015
Bought as Christmas gifts for old friends. They found them to be great and have used them with ease. Very happy. I reminded them that they do have a 3 month limit and would not be valid after that time. They did not realise this. Maybe it should be in BIG print on the cards?
11 Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 May 2015
I bought these as a gift for my nephew, so had them posted directly to his address. They arrived promptly and safely, saving me the worry and bother of using recorded delivery to ensure this. The only failing was that he did not know who had sent them, did I miss a point during the ordering process where I could have added a message, if there was one it needs to be made more obvious.
We saw that this set of three gift cards were on offer. If you bought a pack of three gift cards, Amazon would apply a seven pound credit towards certain “future” purchases on your account.

The gift cards arrived on time, and they were well packaged. Unfortunately the instructions were in very small print and the information was somewhat unclear. Anyway we treated them rather like a “scratch card”, to reveal the redemption code. Firstly it was rather difficult to remove the foil like substance that covers the code; it takes a lot of effort! When you do get to the code, it is very small font and you - then need a magnifying glass to read the code.

As we tried to utilise the third card, to try to reveal the code, the first two to three characters were unreadable – it seemed more like a “smudge of black”. Our only option was to call Amazon, and they applied ten pound credit on our account.

In essence what should be straight forward redemption took half an hour to sort out, hence my two star rating.
on 4 January 2015
I received a gift card for £25 for Christmas and can't redeem it. Keeps saying problem with code. I am lost totally with the help pages as it doesn't give a phone number or email to contact with gift cards received. I feel embarrassed having to contact the giver but that seems the only option. I know I'm doing everything correctly but the support for such difficulties seems lacking.
on 6 September 2014
Disappointing ! Amazon sent me a promotional email promising to issue £5 gift voucher if buying a gift card for £20. When it came to claim the promised award of £5 they have explained themselves that in between the lines it said £5 gift card for one claiming email address!!! Ridiculous !
on 17 June 2013
This item is great for a gifts that people can choose themselves. Amazon has plenty of choice for people to choose from!

Thanks amazon!
on 23 February 2014
If ever it is 'difficult' to obtain the present you want for friends or relatives, Amaon Gift Tokens can provide the solution. Much appreciated by the recipients.
on 12 January 2014
My original order was very not delivered.
My replacement order arrived 3 days late despite using registered post.
I ordered 3 £20 gift cards, I received 3 £15 gift cards.
I phoned Amazon immediately, and was told I would get a refund, I’ve not.
Basically the whole experience was crap from start to finish, I disappointed my nephew and nieces and I’m out of pocket.
on 10 November 2015
That's three Chrissey presents sorted - What can you say....... arrived promptly as is normally the case with Amazon, especially when you have prime! Pleasant design on the cards & cards of good quality.
on 4 January 2013
The item did not arrive by the date promised and on phoning Amazon I was told it would be cancelled. There was no replacement item available so I was unable to have the order fulfilled. 6 days after the delivery date I received the original cards and phoned Amazon to report this. Amazon were unable to confirm whether or not the cards had been de-activated and said I would have to try it on my computer. This was a gift and this was therefor not apprpriate. I subsequently received an e-mail asking me to report whether delivery had taken place or else I would not get a refund. This also directed me to a returns page which would not let me process the return and said I should contact Amazon by phone/e-mail.I did so and got a response which is not really clear as it repeats the phrase re 'within 3 days of.'
3 days of what ? It was reported on the 7th December, again on the 10 December9 and an e-mail reply was then sent to you.
It seems I have to wait until I am notified by e-mail re the refund. this is nearly a month since I ordered an item that was not delivered on time, could not be replaced and I am stail awaiting a clear response as to whether or not a refund is being made.
You mention 'Earths' most customer orientated service in your last response. Do you have extra-terrestrial branches too?? joke