1,592
Denomination: 100|Design Name: Generic|Change

on 2 August 2015
Ordered as a birthday gift. Arrived promptly the next day. Lovely pretty little tin.
Only downside was that it did not seem to offer a gift wrap and message option so if I hadn't pre-warned them, the recipient would have had no idea who it was from!
on 5 November 2015
Au contraire, some people are very hard to buy for and I know I would love this if the boot were on the other foot, so to speak.

This is a neat gift idea and suitable for anyone, in my opinion.

In Amazon colours, i.e. a black box with bright orange half bow on the top, and with the word ‘amazon’ subtly imprinted all over...there is absolutely no mistaking where the lucky recipient can go shopping with their gift card!

The sturdy cardboard presentation box measures around 8.75 cm x 11.25 cm x 1.5 cm. Nestling inside is a credit-card sized gift card with the appropriate value on it and the instructions for redeeming on the reverse.
on 5 November 2015
Love the little metal cupcake tin. Obviously great gift for someone, but I got it for myself as part of a promotion. Keeping the tin, as its quirky. It has a small plastic window in the rear, so you can see what's in it without opening it. Going to hold my paperclips nicely.
on 6 August 2013
This was for a friend who is immobilized for six weeks by injury. He got to pick his own "diversions" from DVDs to books to while away the time, impatient man that he is. This was I didn't have to guess about what he would like. A win-win, as they say.
on 15 February 2015
I am sure most people think that giving an Amazon voucher means ... Last minute memory.... But given such a choice of goods it seems an excellent solution to the age old adage of what to buy for the generations after you.... Well pop a card voucher in a gift tin... Perfect
on 15 February 2016
How annoying to be sent a gift box which has already had the silver strip rubbed out. So much for giving it as a birthday present.
Not impressed at all. And then the bonus £7.00 voucher code also did not work either.
I bought this as a Christmas gift. It arrived the next day despite me having ordered it at around 4pm the previous day. The gift box is actually very stylish and transforms the Amazon gift card inside into a tangible and attractive gift to give on Christmas Day. In my opinion, so much better and more thoughtful than an electronic gift voucher or plain gift card at no extra cost for next day delivery or the gift box. Recommended.

To those reviewers that have given this product a low star rating because of the minimum value of £40 I think a bit of realism is called for. Amazon have to be able to make a margin after providing next day delivery and the box etc. Amazon cannot provide these extras without covering their costs, and, if I were an Amazon shareholder (which I am not), I'd expect them to make a profit too. I say this whilst recognising the fact that there are other methods of buying Amazon vouchers from £5 upwards, albeit, without a box.
on 18 July 2016
Not that much to say really, you pay money and you get an Amazon voucher for the same amount. I bought it on Prime day so I got a £5.00 voucher on top for free. It comes in a nice presentation box with bow and it just feels a bit better than giving someone cash as a gift. It was delivered the next day so if you need something quick you know what to do. If this review has helped you in any way please press the helpful button.
review image review image
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 21 February 2016
Bought an Amazon Gift Card for a family member for £30. I'm sure they will be delighted with it as their choice of present is now extensive. It came in a nice black box with the bow and I didn't even have to wrap it. Very well presented and easy to use, these make a good present for someone who you aren't quite sure what to buy as a gift. OK it's a bit of a cop-out, but at least it will be appreciated and get used...
on 12 January 2016
I bought this as a gift to myself after reading about it in Martin's Money Tips.

Buy a £30 gift voucher and get £7 credit! Since I buy a lot from Amazon I jumped on it!

Arrived within 24 hrs, the little Cupcake tin's ADORABLE! I'll put it to good use in my craft room.

Brilliant deal and my free £7 is spent already!

Thank you SO much Amazon for an excellent, super-fast, and trouble free transaction.