1,938
Denomination: 50|Design Name: Generic|Change

on 10 November 2016
Great value, I purchased this gift card at a discount THANK YOU AMAZON and it comes in a lovely tin 'cake' box - amazingly the cake gift box was free too
The tin itself (I know I'm reviewing the voucher) is good quality and pretty, it could easily be used as a gift box for another item or as a trinket box (earings etc).
With so many stores closing and high street / shopping centres often having a limited 'shelf' life on their vouchers this is a great deal - so many products on Amazon to choose from and many at prices significantly lower than RRP / store prices I believe this is an amazing purchase - a great gift especially for someone who likes to choose their own pressies
My only negative is that the tin was not boxed and appears to be slightly dinted and also the lack of choice for the tins (a great alternative to a boring card though)
on 5 January 2013
This was a very acceptable gift nicely presented in the ribboned box and I know for sure the recipient will enjoy spending it via Amazon. I will happily recommend it to friends/family when they are unsure of what to give someone for their birthday, etc..
on 21 November 2016
Au contraire, some people are very hard to buy for and I know I would love this if the boot were on the other foot, so to speak.

This is a neat gift idea and suitable for anyone, in my opinion.

In Amazon colours, i.e. a black box with bright orange half bow on the top, and with the word ‘amazon’ subtly imprinted all over...there is absolutely no mistaking where the lucky recipient can go shopping with their gift card!

The sturdy cardboard presentation box measures around 8.75 cm x 11.25 cm x 1.5 cm. Nestling inside is a credit-card sized gift card with the appropriate value on it and the instructions for redeeming on the reverse.
on 18 January 2013
Made giving a gift voucher a little more interesting and less obvious. would have liked a more interesting card design, and also not a plastic card to end up in landfill
on 14 June 2016
I opened the gift box and the gift card was missing. Amazon needs to close this fraud loophole because gift cards are non refundable and non traceable. Purchaser should be able to validate the gift card user before it can be used.
on 13 October 2016
A great way to give a wedding gift. Actually the bride and groom requested Amazon gift cards as they are a mature couple who both have their own homes which they decided to combine, and this is a great way to establish their first joint home together. They were given thousands of pounds worth of gift cards and they are delighted.

I notice a number of negative comments claiming that their card was tampered with prior to receipt. Our was pristine no problems whatsoever.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 November 2015
It's a gift card, what can i say (Well Presented) and delivered quickly. Great idea as a present though. I would love to receive one.

If you have found this review to be helpful, then please press the YES button. Thank you
on 4 November 2016
The Amazon Gift Card arrived promptly and minimally packaged. I thought this was a lovely, novel way to present the gift card and it didn't cost me any extra for the lovely cake designed tin. I am sure this will get plenty of reuse for future vouchers.

If this review was at all helpful, I would appreciate if you marked it as such and, if not, please leave comments so that I can improve my reviews.
on 25 September 2015
Excellent delivery, good gift, bought before and will buy again.
on 29 December 2015
My daughter loves amazon gift cards as Christmas and birthday presents. Its nice to buy something a little but different, rather than just a gift card, so this one is a nice alternative. It arrived the day after ordering, brilliant service. The cards are so easy to use. You simply put in the code and it credits your account,, so if you are worried about losing the card, you can add it but not use until you are ready, however with a boxed card you are less likely to lose anyway. Great product, would recommend