Customer reviews

Sylvanian Families Campervan

TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 4 July 2013
We've just started collecting the Sylvanian Families for my granddaughter. I was particularly impressed with the Campervan as it's a decent size, well made and very durable. The opening components don't catch or snag and are easy for little fingers to manage. There are lots of small, very cute, accessories included with the campervan but they are 'very small' so you do have to keep on eye on them if you don't want them to get lost and damaged. I'm particularly fond of the tiny pink sleeping bags that fit onto the beds in the roof space. Inner furniture can be moved out of the van to make more room for play and extra characters. A really nice, well made toy that's much loved and regularly played with. I'm happy and, more importantly, my granddaughter's delighted.
14 people found this helpful
on 27 December 2017
Really well made. My grandaughter delighted.
on 19 December 2013
it is quite large and it does have so much stuff inside it, perfect for all our daughters, mine jumped for joy, her uncle had given her money for Christmas and this was the perfect present. So dad's just get this for your daughters
on 7 December 2013
My daughter, who has just turned 11, still adores her Sylvanians and spends hours in make believe Sylvanian world. The camper van opens up well, so although the pieces are small, it's not too hard to get your hand inside to play. The sofa and table can be placed in two positions and the tiny accessories are just so cute. Good price and delivery from Amazon too.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 May 2015
I was mum of the year for buying this for my daughters 3rd birthday and 2 years on and she still plays with it all the time. Great quality
on 1 December 2013
Our daughter had been soooooo excited about getting this for her birthday, and she wasn't disappointed. All the little bits can be difficult to keep together, but the over all enjoyment she has recieved from this has certainly not been a disappointment.
on 13 December 2012
This is a very good toy as there are a lot of small pieces to play with and plenty of opportunity to use imagination. I'd say the age range would be 4 to 8 - my 6 year old grandaughter loves it. The advantage is that all the pieces can be kept in the van itself.
It is a bit pricey but will last well I think.
on 31 December 2013
Bought this for our grand daughter - she loves it - beautifully made - only negative is that some of the parts are so tiny that they will get lost in the hoover! She was also given the kitten family - her favourite past time is to remove their clothes and her parents spend most of the day dressing them up again!
|0Comment|Report abuse
Very good product and just what I needed for the job
on 16 February 2014
Great toy but small defect in manufacturing meant that door would not close properly as I recall - did not return it as was given as a present.
One person found this helpful