on 12 August 2017
Don't bother, you will be richer by not buying it. The info is basic and obvious, stuff you all ready know. Like "focus on your goals" no special golden nuggets of info here. Listened once and throw away.
on 12 August 2017
OVERPRICED!! Bewarned, there is only 25mins of content on this CD.

I bought this as I'm a massive fan of Jim Rohn and wanted to find out more about the legend Earl Shoaft. The content is of him (bad audio) but it's so short, I feel that's I've been ripped off.
on 7 August 2017
Good
on 9 April 2012
Only a short CD but the meassage is so powerful. Not a message we do not already know but the way Mr Shoaff presents it is so simple and empowering you think why haven't I done this before. If you need a bit of a shake up in any part of your life then find the money, purchase and get going.
on 11 February 2013
I love this CD. I have it on in my car every morning. I love Jim Rohn so it was great to hear from the master himself who taught him. Its a short presentation I wish there was more stuff of his to listen too. Shipping was excellent as well came straight away.
Great CD to inspire you and learn from.
on 4 December 2012
J Earl Shoaff's CD may be an old recording and relatively short but the message is powerful and great advice which anyone can follow. He is truly inspiring and I have already planted half a dozen seeds since receiving it last week
on 26 November 2016
A short audio more like just under 30mins. The advice might sound very trivial but I think we always tend not to do the things that are easy. Achieving great things doesn't mean to do the impossible.
on 4 January 2017
Exceptional service, came way earlier than expected. And a great CD too. Thank you!
on 24 June 2016
Fantastic cd this got to give it 5 stars amazing guy he must of been.