on 6 August 2014
Shoes were as narrower than expected, and one pair was too small, so I wanted to swap for a larger. Amazon would only allow a refund, but the refund was net of a returns charge of £6, leaving the actual refund just £3! Not a great way to encourage shopping from home. So beware when purchasing that you are certain of your shoe size!!
on 4 December 2013
These were purchased for my 86 yr old mother to wear during her aqua aerobic class. She is delighted with them. They are comfortable and with the mesh on the side the water drains out easily at the end of class. Such an important point for my mother.
on 8 June 2017
Great but not particularly hard wearing. Only got me through 2x2 week holidays at diving resorts. But I wore them a lot of the time instead of flip flops and I am a larger man therefore hard on my shoes anyway.
However, the inner sole came unstuck early on.
on 17 July 2014
These are comfy shoes but when wet, you have to be careful where you wear them as they get slippy underfoot on certain floor types. Bigger than an average size and so I would recommend getting a size smaller. I am normally a size 7-8 but the size 6 is still big on me.
on 23 May 2013
I ordered pink - great colour, more fushia shade so grown up (i,m 32yrs old). I ordered size 7, just big enough but of course u don,t want them spacious. They looked so smart i could,ve walked home in them. Am really pleased.
on 9 October 2017
well pleased thanks
on 9 September 2013
We ordered these shoes as we go swimming often but the beach is pebbly and impossible to walk on. These enable you to swim in comfort.
on 7 August 2017
Comfortable good grip and value for money. Would buy again
on 14 August 2012
Excellent esp. when in seas where there are urchins or any other nasty creatures. Also good for rocky beaches. Make sure you get them to fit tightly as it is better when swimming in them
on 9 August 2014
Cannot fault the delivery or packaging or the company I bought from .. the shoes would have been ideal except no way are the pair I received a size 5 as per my order.
Although the label states size 5 and the label inside the shoe states this ..I knew as soon as I SAW the shoes that they were incorrectly labeled . They are in my opinion probably a small 3 ! I couldn't get my foot into them ! lol.
I am disappointed .......BUT grateful that I was planning way ahead of my holiday departure date so I can buy another pair of Aqua shoes..albeit not this brand incase the same thing occurs.
They seem well constructed and a very pretty colour and I am in no doubt would hold up well and be fit for purpose , I just dont want to take the chance that the next pair will be incorrectly labeled too.