Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Zara Larsson Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 20 April 2012
I ordered this product and when it arrived I put them in my printer and they are such good quality ink for a fraction of the price in the shops. All I have to say is thank you for remembering that money it tight for most and still offering quality goods at affordable prices.
on 31 March 2015
This is a very cheap product which might not suit everybody. It's good enough for me as I only need to print stuff for my own use, occasionally. At £11.99 for two cartridges (one black cartridge and one colour cartridge), you can't expect a very good performance. I choose the best print quality on my printer and usually bold the writing when possible. One annoying thing is that every time I want to print from cold, I get an error message. I have to open the printer cover, remove the colour cartridge, put it back and then off goes. It's no good at all for photographs or business documents but if you just need occasional printing you can't go wrong at the price.
on 14 December 2012
This product was advertised to be compatible with my HP 1215 printer, but it would only print in grey and not black, it would not print at all from my other laptop and it would not copy. I did not try the colour cartridge as I thought it would be just as useless. However , my money was refunded in full, but I have learned a lesson!
on 13 May 2015
The black colour is black but the sharpness of print is poor. Whereas genuine HP cartridges produce crisp, sharp prints the print from this cartridge is fuzzy edged which for everyday printing is OK but where quality is required or the print is very small these cartridges are not nearly as good. I have not yet tried the colour cartridge so can't comment.
on 20 August 2013
If you are looking for a really cheap alternative to HP Branded Print Cartridges, then you have got to buy these little beauties!

I am astonished at the price - they are the best on the market I reckon - and they fitted in so easily, in fact they were no bother at all!!! Whereas I've always had problems with the Branded ones - they wouldn't fit or just seemed incompatible!

Anyhow these definitely deserve the 5 star rating, in fact I would have given them a higher rating if it was possible! So please believe me if you are wondering about buying these, then I would say go for it, you won't be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 5 September 2014
Excellent speedy service, price and product. I have used this company for many years on my ten year old plus HP Deskjet 5650. The quality of the ink is great and has not caused any blockage problems etc, so much so, that as I only run off documents, not photographs, I can't justify buying a new printer, which pleases my spouse but not me! :-)
on 13 November 2014
Simply Don't work! But by the time I came to put them in, the returns date had passed.
£10 down the pan!! :(.......EDIT. Now I apologise. A combination of Computer, Driver and Printer problems got sorted, and these cartridges worked fine; even though they'd been unwrapped for a year :)
on 27 August 2013
I purchased both the black and coloured cartridge for my HP Deskjet 2510 and when I received them I noticed that they were a slightly different shape! They clicked into place perfectly but then that's it - they are actually too large for the printer to work, it simply gets stuck and makes a dreadful noise! Having clarified that they had sent me the correct ones they posted out 2 more cartridges - the same ones that were slightly different in shape and of course subsequently won't work! So I have paid over £20 for absolutely nothing - incredibly annoyed.
on 18 April 2014
We have found so far, that the Black Ink is throwing up an error message on the computer, why?, we have not the faintest. The instruction is to remove it from the Printer and replace it, (which we have done at least half a dozen times), but the error message still keeps appearing. Thing is, the printer keeps on belting the copies out with no hassle, in a bit of quandry as to what to do.
on 17 June 2013
Have been using the cartridges on an occasional basis for about 3 months, and thus far results have been excellent. Will defintely order again next time I need refills.