on 18 April 2017
Very pleased arrived 3days early
on 28 August 2012
These sewing threads have proved useful for the use I needed them for. They are not suitable for use with a sewing machine. Delivery was very prompt.
11 Comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 September 2013
When I saw these I thought wow these look great,
when they arrived many weeks after they had been payed for they
finally srrived but I hsd to contact the seller as I was wondering if they were ever
going to arrive,
I am a regular customer of Amazon and this firm selling through Amazon gives other
Amozon sellers a bad name.
I was askef to have patience but after so many weeks I was running out of patience.

I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS FIRM AGIN ,
THEY SAID THEY WERE A NEW FIRM BUT THE PACAKAGED ARRIVED AND CONTENTS
LOOKED LIKE THEY HAD JUST BEEN THROWN INTO THE BAG ,
THE PICTURE SHOWED TH3M LOOKING NICE BUT COULD HAVE GOT BETTER QUALITY
IN A POUND SHOP.
SORRY FOR BADBREVEIE BUT I TELL TRUTH AND WISHED ID NOT WASTED MY TIME
ANF MONEYNON YOUR SITE ,,,,,!!!!!!!!!
on 29 March 2013
Good selection of colours adaptable to most jobs. Ideal for garment repairs etc. Probably not suitable for sewing machines as bobbins wouldn't fit. Good value for money.
on 2 November 2012
I expect it did state that this was polyester thread on the page but I expected cotton. There is quite a good range of colours but they do all look quite cheap. The spools are thinner in real life than they look in the picture which was not a problem for me but should be bearded in mind. All in all this product is fine, a bit tacky but a great deal.
on 16 December 2012
The product is ok for its price suitable for a novice to use, have bought item as part of kitting out a sewing box for a christmas present.
on 19 June 2013
My husband bought me a sewing machine and thought it would be a good idea to buy me some thread at the same time which was recommended by amazon to buy together. He didn't realise that this is not able to be used with a sewing machine as only thin cardboard bobbin.
The thread is cheap, really cheap and the quality suggests this, I would recommend spending more and getting better quality thread and ones that will actually fit a machine
on 6 October 2013
when they came I thought they would snap when on the sewing machine but they really surprised me. they worked a treat and did not fray even on a zig zag stitch.
on 18 December 2013
This item did not arrive on time. We had to contact the seller who then sent them.
When they arrived they looked different to the advert. There did not seem to be a lot of cotton on the (cardboard) bobbins.
I checked one bobbin and found that instead of 200yards on the bobbin (as advertised) I measured approx. 20 yards.
All the bobbins looked to have the same amount of cotton on.
I know they were not very expensive, but you should at least get what you pay for. Amazon should check this out.
We will not be buying anything from this company again.
on 4 June 2014
the timeline for this delivery from May 19th was upto June 19th I think, I thought "a pack of sewing threads surely won't take that long!". Oh yes they do!! Still waiting at 4th June. I wish now I would have just gone out and bought them. If you are in no urgent rush and just topping up your sewing box then I presume these will be worth the wait as you can't go wrong with threads. If you have a project to get going on - check the delivery window just before you press submit on your order.