Customer reviews

Size: XS-S|Colour: Green|Change
Price:£79.34 - £150.86

on 24 March 2017
Fitted my head perfectly (not got biggest head). Wore it for 4 full days skiing in France and forgot I had it on!
Really comfortable, light weight and fitted well with my Bolle goggles.
Ear pieces kept me warm and the vents worked well to cool me down when I got hot and stop any draft when it got colder.
Would definitely buy again!
on 19 May 2017
worlds best helmets.
on 10 February 2014
Excellent value. Light and very comfortable and there is the added bonus of warm ears! Provided good protection when I took a big spill.
Highly recommended.
on 12 December 2013
This helmet is amazing and it fits perfect with POC's goggles (bought the Lobes with the helmet). IMO the helmet is very slim and tight - you don't have any unnecessarily things on it, and it isn't clumsy at all. A really nice helmet and a nice price! I saved like 40 pounds because I bought it on amazon.co.uk.
on 26 December 2014
Fantastic hemet, really comfortable and protective, the venting is great, looks good too!
on 5 April 2016
Good helmet and true to size. Bought my son a Dainese helmet and had to return it as far too small for the size (and headsize) quoted. No problems and well made.
on 2 October 2014
I love this helmet, its comfortable, well made and tough. maybe slightly costly, but given the opportunity to buy it again, I would in a heart beat
on 29 February 2016
Comfy, warm, well ventilated (two vent settings), looks good. Very happy with purchase.
on 23 January 2015
Lightweight, durable and warm helmet - as expected!
on 18 May 2016
Great helmet nice colour light weight and comfy