on 22 October 2013
The dongle that arrived appeared to be from Panasonic but did not not have the advertised reference number on it, and had some sort of Hong Kong referencing standards. As I did not know what I had, it was returned and my money fully refunded.
This adapter was purchased to allow a Panasonic VIERA TC-L37E5 37-Inch TV to wirelessly stream content (from Nextfix and Amazon). Even though Panasonic indicates some compatibility with other adapters: I tried several without success (so little success that the non-Panasonic adapters were never even recognized when plugged into the TV's USB ports).

This adapter was immediately recognized by the TV, and connection with the local wireless network was hassle-free. Within 10 minutes, data from both of my Internet video providers was available.

Pros:
-Allows Panasonic Internet-capable TVs to connect to streaming services.

Cons:
-Pricey for a wireless adapter.

But the only other option for Panasonic users is the wired one.
on 10 March 2013
Took a little to figure out how to get this to work, but in the end it was down to switching off the wifi box and rebooting. Brilliant now with my new Panasonic tv, can watch films via Netflix with no buffering.
on 1 July 2013
I purchased this for my recent Panasonic Smart Television to boost the signal from my modem. The modem was upstairs with the Television downstairs at the opposite end of the house. For my set up it was completely useless and had to go down the route of 'Hard wiring' via the 'Devolo' mains plug system. This solved my problem. I was however able to return the product without any problem.
on 26 February 2013
Nicely packaged & easy to install, However, unless you have really fast broadband far better results are obtained using an ethernet cable direct between the router & TV. On reflection a bit of a waste of money.
on 12 December 2013
The site claimed this was a replacement for the Panasonic unit which seems to be no longer available. The unit came quickly but with no paperwork whatsoever e.g. Instructions, warranty, proof of purchase...
Following the Panasonic instruction that came with the original Panasonic freeview box it was unable to find this dongle and therefore we conclude it is incompatible.
I'll be returning it and expecting a full refund.
on 17 December 2012
This product should allow you to connect your SMART TV to your PC and play IPlayer etc. Unfortunately this product does not live up to its billing in so much as any programme buffers.
on 8 February 2013
Works well without additional Software. Easy to install and great with Panasonic tuner. Compatible with BT broadband and wireless. Was not packed in an impossible to open package.
on 23 January 2013
Though this adaptor was relatively expensive it was easy to set up and use. I Think that Panasonic should really supply the adaptor with the TV.
on 25 March 2013
I bought this item, and was initially delighted - easy to install, and worked first time - Great - but that's the end of the good news. Next day, it wasn't able to connect - I tried various online forums for a solution, one worked... briefly! A couple of days later, and again, not able to connect... I have now deduced that the only way to get the TV to work 'smart' is to connect via an ethernet cable - not ideal as it has to stretch across a doorway! I will shortly be returning this over priced, under performing 'dongle', and maybe the TV too if I can't find a more suitable solution. 1 star earned for the initial, but brief delight at how easy it installed...