Customer reviews

on 7 March 2012
I was totally enthralled by this book. Once I started to read the introduction I couldn't stop reading until the end. I almost forgot that it was a book of drink recipes. When I read the section on what the Irish drink on St Patricks Day, it reminded me of a previous life when I used to visit both the North and the South of Ireland on business. There was nothing I enjoyed more than a pint of Smithwicks at Jury's! Aah, the memories! Thank you Sean.
on 7 March 2012
You will become absorbed in the introduction, then once you are fully immersed in the ways of the Irish, Sean tells the tale in true Irish style of the history of St Patrick's Day and how the Irish celebrate it! There is a fantastic array of recipes to suit all tastes, from traditional Irish Coffee to cocktails. Love the drinking songs at the end! This is such a treasure of a book!