on 14 August 2017
The great thing about this particular model is that because it is a 'straight through' cleaner, thus it will work just fine for both derailleur AND hub gear chains. Most other models won't as they require the chain to be wrapped round the cleaning brushes, a thing that isn't possible for hub gear chains. All the internal parts are replaceable too.
on 24 November 2017
I use this to clean the chains on my families 3 bikes in conjunction with Muc-Off Chain Cleaner - 400 ml before lubricating them with Weldtite TF2 Extreme Synthetic Bicycle Wet Lube - Green, 125 ml. This tool makes the job a lot quicker, a lot easier and a lot less messy. The tool does a fantastic job and is very simple to master, making bicycle chain maintenance a simple, effortless and almost enjoyable task. I particularly like the magnet in the bottom to remove any metal debris.
on 26 March 2017
This works for me , cleaned my very dirty chain with the aid of gunk engine degreaser a treat. Simple to use and bearing in mind I am only going to use it a few times a year should last for quite some time.
on 11 May 2017
Nice product for chain cleaning
seems a little bit fragile so I'll review it after one bike' season
on 26 February 2017
Works fantastically with just a touch of degreaser in the reservoir, leaves chain like new
on 28 February 2017
Awesome bit of kit, rubbing the dirt off my chain by hand is a thing of the past!
on 2 January 2018
These cleans my bike chain really well and after a couple of cycles through, the chain comes out sparkling. This saves so much hassle when attempting to clean your chain. Best to use a degreaser, otherwise it can be a pain to clean afterwards.
on 17 April 2017
Hugely impressed with this, I have always just used brake cleaner and a brush up until now and I can't believe how much time and energy I have wasted. I used this in conjunction with GUNK Green Gunk 6863 1L Degreaser and Cleaner - Green and the crud was removed instantly, leaving a shiny 'as new' chain.
on 12 May 2017
A bit awkward to get the hang of, but once you have it does a great job. I never realised my chain was so dirty until I saw the water in the bottom of the tool.
on 5 July 2017
Works so well - just thirty revolutions of the pedals (twice over) and the chain came up looking as good as new. Fairly easy to clean, as you can simply rinse it. Would totally recommend this!