Customer reviews

on 17 July 2017
Great pair of speakers, sound good so far, leads long enough, chuffed with purchase, suits my hp pc. 😀👍👍👍
on 21 March 2017
Good!
on 2 January 2015
Stopped working after a few days and had to be returned for a refund.
on 16 May 2017
They lasted about a year, now I'm starting to hear fuzz when listening to music or playing games.
on 20 July 2017
Good but has obvious faults
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 May 2015
Good build quality, good crisp and clean sound for music and movies, not good enough for gaming
The bass output is not enough for some types of music like drum n' bass for example, but i found these speakers good enough for rock and metal
The sound output is at least twice the quality of my old Logitech LS21 2.1 speakers and that is one reason why I am not returning this product
Good price for for the sound quality, compact and powerful for the size but they also have many flaws so you may be better off with some other more expensive brand

reasons for 3/5
-too much static noise when not in use, plugged in the pc usb and also tried a usb-socket power adaptor and still got noise, but a bit less when plugged in the wall socket (sounds like I am receiving some radio waves on them sometimes)
-only way to turn them off is by unplugging the usb
-volume control on the back of the right speaker, have to reach out behind it to adjust volume
-no wall mounting option
-it doesn't say which is left and right speaker, had to do a stereo sound test on youtube to find out which is which
-bass and sound not good enough for gaming, I still rather use Plantronics GameCom 788 USB PC/Gaming Headset for games

In summary they are OK budget speakers, but you get many better options in the 20-50 price range
Not recommending this product
on 29 December 2013
I got these to supplement the really quite awful speaker system on a Samsung 22" LED TV I recently bought for the kitchen. I was expecting an improvement but was really quite gob smacked by not just the sound quality, but also the volume these things kick out. An ideal solution in the situation described as these speakers simply power up and down with the TV set.
on 29 January 2014
Ordered at lunchtime, arrived at breakfast next day and standard delivery option too. Who needs express?
I bought these to replace a set of older speakers that distorted sound at higher volume (I am slightly deaf), having read good reviews. They were not wrong, these are superb, you do not have spend big time toget big sound. Highly recommended.
on 1 October 2016
I've been disappointed with these since they arrived. The cables are far too short so I can't position them where my previous speakers were (they're currently behind my monitor!), the volume control wheel on the back has always been ropey – it doesn't increase the volume smoothly, it lurches from silent to too loud in one go, and now, after a year, one of them has died altogether – hardly surprising given the tension that the cables are under in order to reach the back of my Mac. They're going tp the tip which is where they should have gone from day 1. Just wish I could get anopther set of JBL's which these replaced – they were fantastic...
on 5 February 2014
I've been looking about for a set of speakers to use with my laptop/music players, and after reading a lot of poor reviews of similar products, I thought I'd give this a go, and I have to say I'm absolutely delighted! They can really knock out a fair old volume, and the bass is a lot richer than I was expecting. The compact size and built-in woofers (i.e. no extra unit to find space for) make them absolutely ideal for desktop/bedroom use. I think you'll really struggle to find anything better at the price, a great find!