Customer reviews

Green Turquoise Howlite & 925 Sterling Silver Ring
Price:£28.95 - £29.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 24 April 2014
Loved the ring when it arrived and instantly put on my finger. A nugg fit but lovely, but when my hands get to hot and swell with the heat I simply couldn't get the ring off my finger and realised it was worth not keeping as I could only wear it when my hands are cold. So I sadly tried to get an exchange for a bigger size the don't exchange and if I go for a bigger size you pay postage and I refuse to page postage when the smaller size if free postage. Sadly I will not be getting the ring till the postage is free and make it equal like the rest of the ring product.
on 13 February 2014
Huge eye catching impressive ring. Lots of admiring comments when I wear it. Perfect fit, with a comfortable airy style.
on 11 December 2015
Lovely ring which fits me perfectly I get so many compliments on it. It looks very expensive too.
on 27 January 2015
Eye catching and looks good on, however is slightly flimsier than the photograph suggests, and is also a rather snug fit for the size. Am thinking I will ask the jeweller to size it upwards. There is also very little veining, although I appreciate there are bound to be variations.
on 17 March 2016
Lovely ring - exactly as picture. Fit is good and arrived quickly
on 4 April 2015
Stunning ring, great quality, much better than we had envisaged.
on 6 June 2016
Love this ring. Happy with quality and looks stunning on. Have already had a few people ask where its from
on 6 February 2015
Fabulous quality, I get compliments whenever I wear it!
on 25 September 2014
Lovely ring - v eye catching