on 7 May 2015
One of my favourite bands. Never actually got to see this gig live but now I can get the next best thing and watch it back again and again on my TV. Cracking price for what you get and it came with the the MP3 album so during that time of waiting for it to arrive I could still enjoy the music, although it wasn't much of a wait as I have Amazon Prime and it was here the next day. My only complaint was the packaging seemed a little excessive, would have been an awful lot of waste if I hadn't put it to better use.
on 11 June 2013
With the band embarking on their first ever arena tour, what a better way to remember it than with this amazing live recording. The blu-ray is great with top class high definition visuals and 5.1 surround sound, it makes this blu-ray a must own for any Alter Bridge fan. It comes with a great in depth documentary with interviews each band member (I'm in it!! woop!) and the bonus of the whole gig on CD. Can't fault it in any way, a big step up in quality from their Live in Amsterdam blu-ray. Can't wait to see them again this year with their next album, hopefully there is another blu-ray planned somewhere down the line for that.
on 7 December 2015
Well, what can I say? We were there at wembley. Alter Bridge were brilliant so bought the album which is produced to a high standard. Awesome.
on 3 April 2017
Geat Album from a great band!
on 30 March 2017
simple if you like Alter Bridge this is a fantastic live album and DVD worth the pennies
on 7 March 2016
FANTASTIC VALUE FOR THE PRICE IN ALL ASPECTS. THE CD, DVD AND EXTRAS.
on 17 June 2014
Yet again AB have released an amazing live album. I didn't think it could be done after Live From Amsterdam, but this is just epic...
on 8 June 2017
Arrived before the timeline given...in excellent condition and as advertised. Fully recommend.
on 8 February 2017
we both like it we play in quiet a lot
on 11 August 2015
Alter Bridge live .. is there anything more ,,, :)