on 3 April 2017
Geat Album from a great band!
on 30 March 2017
simple if you like Alter Bridge this is a fantastic live album and DVD worth the pennies
on 22 June 2017
Great show, great band
on 8 June 2017
Arrived before the timeline given...in excellent condition and as advertised. Fully recommend.
on 21 June 2017
excellent
on 26 March 2012
The Band Alter Bridge were a group of individuals I knew nothing about other than the adverts that I spotted in a couple of music magazines attempting to get you to buy "One Day Remains". This is a thing I very rarely if ever buckle to. I like to hear a bit of something of the band before I stick my hand in my pocket to hand over hard earned cash. For some unknown reason, I took the plunge with Alter Bridge and for another unknown reason, I discovered probably the best album I had heard for a considerable amount of time, years. No fillers, no time wasting, just a complete in your face diamond. So unsure was I over my reaction, I passed on my album to me eldest son and waited for the knock back. It never arrived. Like wild fire the album took off with all of my family and thence progressed to their friends and the "Alter Bridge" phenomena had started.
I have since followed with great interest, nay, dedicated addiction to a superb line up that are stunning on record and if possible even better live. I had the greatest of nights seeing them on the AB 3 tour. Yes, due to working commitments it took that amount to allow me to catch up with them for the live experience.
This album shows all the best elements of ability, technical and feeling that the band have to offer. From the start of "Slip To The Void" all the way through to "Rise Today", not forgetting "Blackbird", "Metalingus" et all they are simply stunning. Don't delay, buy the expanded copy with the extra DVD that shows how close they are to the fans that in their words" put them where they are".
The DVD shows first hand just how good they are, when I saw them there were no pyrotechnics, just simple light changes. The pyros don't detract anything from the songs, just give them an extra edge and complimentary visual. Loads of close work and wide angles just the way it should be done.
This is a band that have worked very hard with little or no radio or TV exposure. Just hard work and a total belief that the music they were producing was worthwhile getting out to the punters like you and me. Their hard graft has paid off in bundles. I refuse to single out any one member of a complete entity it's not fair. Bung their music into your machine and crank it up a bit. Music as it should be. Sooooperb.
on 7 September 2013
Bought it as it's advertised as being filmed in 3D. That it may have been but it's not included on the disc!!!
on 26 May 2012
This is a must-have for any Alter Bridge fan. It's MILES better than Live In Amsterdam and features some incredible playing by Mark Tremonti. The thing that REALLY stands out with this DVD is the quality - Blu Ray HD at it's very best. This is a gig to watch over and over again. The sound quality is fantastic, the band are out of this world and it's got to be one of the best DVDs that I own. If you are hesitating about getting this, hesitate no longer - buy it! I didn't really get into AB III until after I'd watched this and then I understood the dynamics of the guitar playing a whole lot more. It's an awesome product and I would highly recommend it.
on 23 April 2012
Not only is this Alter Bridge's best performance to be captured on film, it is also the most visually impressive. The songs are pitch perfect with stunning picture quality. Thankfully there is also plenty of value for money here with 21 songs and a CD of the performance. It was a pleasure to be there on the night and a must have for any AB or rock fan.
on 7 May 2015
One of my favourite bands. Never actually got to see this gig live but now I can get the next best thing and watch it back again and again on my TV. Cracking price for what you get and it came with the the MP3 album so during that time of waiting for it to arrive I could still enjoy the music, although it wasn't much of a wait as I have Amazon Prime and it was here the next day. My only complaint was the packaging seemed a little excessive, would have been an awful lot of waste if I hadn't put it to better use.