on 3 March 2017
For my grand kids me not allowed into the study when they come they take over It used to be Grannys now it's Granda's house I can tell when they enjoy a film the laughter and cheers out of the room
on 3 April 2017
Doesn't work here in the UK and have purchased thinking it was a film we hadn't seen, is in fact The Lion King 3...should if done my research on both points! No issues with seller or delivery however.
on 10 April 2017
fantastic film
on 3 December 2015
Christmas present for my friends 2year old daughter
on 17 May 2017
Very happy with product
on 26 March 2017
Speedy delivery n good quality
on 7 October 2007
Before I say anything else, I'll say that I enjoyed this 'midquel.' In fact, I think that The Lion King 1 and 1/2 (or 3) should have gone theatrical. It's sweet, funny and the animation is downright gorgeous. Timon and Pumbaa are two of my favourite characters and I can never get enough of them.

But something's missing. It's that nostalgic feel I get when I watch the first two, especially Simba's Pride. It's simply not there. And it's because this was not part of my childhood like the first films were. I have no fond memories of it, since when it came out, I thought I was too old for 'a baby movie like The Lion King,' and so I didn't care for it. It's only when I realised that The Lion King was more than just a mere 'kids movie' was when I decided to rewatch 1 and 2 and try out this new film. As I said, it's good, but it just doesn't have that impact that the first two do.

But that doesn't mean that it's not enjoyable. TLK3 is a satire of the first Lion King, but it's tasteful enough. Just remember not to take it too seriously. The songs are really fun to listen to - especially 'Diggah Tunnah' - it'll make you hum and tap your feet for ages afterwards. We have two new characters - meerkats Ma and Uncle Max. Ma is played by Julie Kavner who also does the voice for Marge Simpson, although she's not as raspy. If you enjoyed Simba's Pride, you really should throw an eye to this. There is just so much to like about it, and any fun-loving Lion King fan will enjoy it!
on 6 March 2004
Normally Disney sequels are awful, and I mean really awful. They aren't worth the paper the cinema ticket/case cover was printed on.
But this, surprisingly, is brilliant. The whole thing is brilliant. Of course it's not quite as good as the first film but The Lion King is after all one of the best. Still, this is a great film and should have gone on cinema release. So let's break it down. The animation is delightful, much better than in other Disney sequels with beautiful backgrounds, a wonderful colour palette and all the characters perfectly drawn. It's hilariously funny - a proper comedy. The story or central concept - that we get to see things from Timon and Pumbaa's point of view works and the mix of sections from the original film and the new animation is both technically slick and well thought out and funny. The music is great, the original songs are as good as always, Digga Tunnah is amusing, fun and memorable and the rest of it is good stuff and well chosen - Jungle Boogie, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, The Lion Sleeps Tonight and Timon and Pumbaa's inspired performance of Sunrise, Sunset are hugely enjoyable. Timon's mother and Uncle Max are good additions to the cast and the interruptions of Timon and Pumbaa from their seats in the movie theatre are just one more thing that makes this such a quality entertainment experience. The special features on the DVD are quite good - a jokey virtual safari, some interesting deleted scenes and some entertaining - if not exceptionally enlightening interviews with the cast and animators are enjoyably non-corporate - for Disney anyway, adding to the lighthearted parody feel of the film. In addition to all this, it should be noted that this is a film that never mocks the original or it's emotional resonance - this is a celebration of the first film and of course the lovable and sidesplitting Timon and Pumbaa. Buy it, it's worth every penny.
on 17 February 2004
If you loved THE LION KING then you will love THE LION KING 3.This exiciting and hilarious adventure tells the story of how Timon and Pumbaa met and their point of view of the main movie.You no longer follow Simba in the story,but you follow T&P instead.You can now understand how some events and disasters happened such as the animals bowing to baby Simba at Pride Rock(Which will surprise and amuse you).There are 2 great new songs and 2 brand new characters,Timon's mum and his Uncle Max.Watch and see how Simba grew from cub to lion and how Timon and Pumbaa tried to stop Simba from falling in love with Nala.So join Timon and Pumbaa on their journey to find a new home and discover another story which is hidden within the first movie.
As a child, I grew up watching the Timon and Pumbaa television series (how long must we wait for Disney to re-release more episodes of this great cartoon on DVD?) and one of the episodes was 'Once Upon A Timon' (an ideal episode to have been included as a special feature on this DVD?) which explained Timon's routes and how he met Pumbaa. This movie completely contradicts that episode, luckily, 'The Lion King 3' does a better job at explaining Timon's early years.

The film also contradicts the movie in parts, and any 'Lion King' buff will notice a few little inconsistencies. However, being a lifelong fan of Timon and Pumbaa, I really don't care, and I do love this movie! I'd advise you not to look into it much, and just watch it.

I don't think it was ever really intended to be taken all that seriously, it's just a bit of fun viewing. Timon and Pumbaa take their audience on a backstage peak at how 'The Lion King' could have been. From their unique perspective, the results are hilarious. 'The Lion King 3' is very tounge-in-cheek and really makes fun of itself and the first film. This is definitely one for the T and P fans. I particularly enjoyed the new characters, Timon's overprotective mother and his Uncle Max. The songs in this film are no where near as good or as memorable as the previous two movies, but they are very catchy, particularly Timon's 'That's All I Need'.

There is much for fans of the loveable meerkat and warthog duo to love about this film, it divides opinion amongst fans but I am firmly a supporter of this one. If you enjoy the zany antics of two of the most best-loved characters in 'The Lion King' and appreciate their timeless humour, you'll surely love this quirky little film.