on 7 August 2017
Just awful sizing. No sense of proportion. We holiday a lot in the UK so we seem to be buying wetsuits every year for our rapidly growing kids - and we always find a snug fit. But these ones were just diabolical. We tried the 'correct' size first, ie. the size which seems to describe her actual proportions - we couldn't get it past her waist. So then we went one size bigger - which just left masses of space in her chest area (which filled with water when she got in the water) and the sleeves had tons of empty space in them all the way up to her armpits. In addition, when the wind blew she felt the chill right down her neck as there is no adjuster at the top to tighten the neck point. Just the worst wetsuit we've bought yet.
on 31 July 2013
Lightning fast delivery, thank goodness. Ideal product for our Arran holiday. Definitely add on a year or two for sizing purposes. If you are new to wetsuits putting them on is an art and technique which needs practicing! Hoist up the legs properly first! Ankles seen tight but wriggling does the job and soon the suit fits the kid like a glove.
on 27 November 2015
very good product perfect for the Job
on 21 August 2017
As I expected
on 10 September 2017
Great used on 3 holidays by the sea and a stream. Agree with fitting advice went Size up
on 25 June 2017
Super value! My son loves it!
on 23 July 2017
Fits well, good quality
on 27 June 2012
Buyers should be aware that if they want to return their item, as well as having to pay the postage, you also have to pay a "restocking fee" which, in my case would have been £6 for a £20 item. I have never had this when ordering from any other company and it will stop me buying from this company again.
on 31 December 2014
The wet suit came on time. Nevertheless there was no paperwork (receipt/invoice) with the swim suit which was disappointing.
on 22 August 2012
This wetsuit does the job, it kept my 5 year old warm and dry on the beach. You would definitely need to buy a size bigger as the 6-7 year old size just fits my average size 5 year old. I was disappointed to see this exact wetsuit for a lot cheaper in a shop in Dingle, Co. Kerry. So my online purchase cost me a fair bit more than I could have got by shopping locally when on holiday.