on 14 January 2016
Nice set to go with the other sets in this series. I probably wouldn't have bought it at it's original higher price though; there's not much to it, just palm trees & foliage really, but a good additional set. The 'click' that holds the brick palm trees in place isn't that good, but it all looks good and that's the main thing.
on 23 October 2013
I glad I did not pay full price, quite small box, not opened as a present for nephew. sure he will like it though. problem came in a box with de icer granules which the lid came off and emptied every where, hopefully none got inside this box although did mark outside of box
on 29 January 2015
My son loves his new jungle addition for his Lego city, as I have said on my other review for the Arctic play set this is great value for money - However the build attachments are not as sturdy as a Lego kit would be it serves its purpose and makes for a happy child YAY!!!
on 29 March 2017
Great Item, like a real jungle
on 4 August 2015
My son wanted this to go with his Lego, just wanted some trees etc to go with existing lego sets and its compatible, for that jobs it's excellent and was really cheap.
on 30 April 2015
Christmas present for a little boy who loves all these Character sets, he loved it.
on 15 February 2014
Good as a stocking filler or a small present for a child who loves construction toys.
I bought it with a great sale, worth it!
on 18 January 2013
great toy and good value for money. My son now has all the collection and has them on display. Keeps him occupied for along time.
on 22 October 2013
We bought this on offer, I certainly wouldn't pay full price for this product. Well worth the low price but not an exceptional kit.
on 24 May 2013
We bought this along with some of the other deadly 60 play sets. It took a while to construct which was supprising . My daughter is 11 and loves it!