on 24 July 2015
How should I know how it is? I tried to download on my kindle bought also from AMAZON, but is not working. Not even one of all the kindle book I have been able to see on my kindle.
on 15 March 2015
If you write, in really small letters, all the things I don't know about social media marketing, you would probably be able to fit it into Wembley stadium.
So when I read 365 Social Media Tips and I understood most of it because it was written in simple terms I was staggered. So much so that I am now planning a campaign of my own.
Thank you Karen James, you are a champion.
One person found this helpful
on 18 August 2016
OK for beginners,within social media - otherwise it's look else where
on 8 August 2014
Good introduction as to how to use popular social media platforms, eg Twitter, Facebook, etc. Found a couple of out of date bits (eg Google Reader which ceased in 2013) but good value for money nevertheless.
on 16 February 2014
For the low price can't really complain. Got something out of it but given it was only recently published descriptions didn't match with what was on my page so difficult and time consuming to follow. At least got some ideas.
on 11 August 2013
This is a good book for first time users like myself. Why 3 stars? I did find it a little boring. But that said I will be trying out the techniques given in this book, so maybe when they work I will need to up my rating. Will see. This book is worth the money. Try it you may learn something new. I did
3 people found this helpful
on 11 May 2016
Interesting.
on 6 March 2014
I was apprehensive as it starts with a detailed look at Linkdin but learnt so much new information about things I'd never heard of beyond that - very helpful and the author makes it very clear how to use - no fluff in this, it's very practical!
on 9 February 2014
Great marketing ideas and easy to implement. Good all round book for those with little social media experience. Would recommend.
on 28 May 2014
OK for the novice who knows absolutely nothing about social media - otherwise it's like teaching granny how to suck eggs!!