Customer reviews

on 27 August 2013
This is a lovely suitcase in a gorgeous vibrant red. I like that there are two separate main compartments so if you are going on a short break you could separate yours and your partners items. I managed to get this when it was half price so a real bargain. Just need to go on holiday to use it now though I'm sure that like all Kipling bags it will stand the test of time.
Update to my review - 07/11/13
Just been on a 5 day city break and am really impressed with what I could fit in this case - four pairs of skinny jeans, one pair of jeggings, two pairs of boots, two bulky jackets, 2 pair of pyjamas, undies, 6 short sleeved tops, two large scarves, a cardi and a large (kipling!)toiletry bag. Managed to also fit in some Xmas pressis that I purchased including a Harrods Teddy. Like all Kipling items you can always seem to fit in more than you would think. Felt really posh wheeling this through reception! :0)
on 1 December 2013
Absolutely love the Kipling Teagan range of luggage. I've had a large Teagan for a couple of years now in a gorgeous deep purple which stands out on the luggage carousel and has been backwards and forwards with me to the Greek islands so many times I've lost count. It is still as good as new. I also have a small Teagan which I've used on weekends away. However the Teagan L fits so much stuff in it that I actually have trouble handling the weight of it at the airports and cannot get it up the stairs at home or into the car boot! So I decided to invest in two new Teagan M cases, the slightly smaller size, and in future I will travel with these two cases instead to balance out the luggage weight a bit more. I went for the Turquoise Blue this time - a lovely vibrant colour, again easy to spot on the luggage carousels (or when you are sitting in your seat on the aircraft anxiously watching the luggage being loaded on board and hoping your case is there!) and I was delighted to find this colour on special offer here on the Amazon UK website, much cheaper than at the Kipling outlet at Cheshire Oaks. Another winner from Kipling and Amazon.
on 12 April 2017
Bought this for a gift for my mum, she loves it! Great quality and the pattern and colour is lovely! I would definitely recommend this! I also bought her the matching bag so she now travels in style when she goes on holiday!
on 27 June 2017
Great bag.
Loads of room and brilliant quality
on 25 November 2015
Good capacity and not too heavy
on 20 April 2017
I have always like to buy Kipling bags, I love this one because it got two separate sections to parks things.
on 25 February 2015
I am a Kipling addict, but this is a particularly lovely bag. Great colour that should be easy to spot on airport carousels. It even comes with a padlock.
The estimated delivery time was up to 3 weeks, but it arrived just 5 days after ordering.
on 27 April 2017
Everything you would expect
on 26 August 2013
Absolutely love the size, shape, colour and function of this lightweight duffle wheeled bag. You can't beat Kipling for lightweight luggage! So easy to sort and pack using the top and bottom sections and internal straps. Easy to hold handle to wheel comfortably through airports with ease.
on 11 November 2013
I purchased this Teagan M for my husband and was so pleased with it that I purchased another one for myself. We used them recently for our holiday and were extremely pleased with them. This bag in size is 74 litre and excellent for a one or two week holiday. Lots of space, zipped pockets and importantly, very light. The material is very strong with good, strong zips and the wheels appear to be very stable and well made and easy to wheel. There is also a good padlock given. An excellent purchase and would thoroughly recommend the Teagan M to any frequent traveller.