Colour Name: Red|Change
Price:£78.92 - £111.50

on 28 December 2013
Now the entire family each has one in a different colour. This Kipling bag/suitcase is the maximum size allowed on easyjet. The internal capacity is far greater than any other bag allowed as cabin luggage that I have ever tried (and that is a lot). I cannot recommend this bag enough. Kipling is an outstanding brand and last for years and years.
on 12 April 2014
This is a brilliant suitcase! It has got plenty of room, and is lightweight.

I love the design, and the choice of colours is nice - it is very easy to spot on the luggage carousal.

It also fits into British Airways' hand luggage compartments.
on 2 May 2015
This won't get lost on the luggage carousel! The perfect size, this luggage can be used for carry-on or checked in - I carried-on my outbound flight and checked in on the return, as this little baby has a deceptive amount of room in it. I managed to cram 10 days worth of clothes for holiday in it (including a pair of Doc Marten Triumphs). Sturdy and well-made, with a main compartment with holding straps and a zipped top compartment.
on 29 May 2014
A beautiful bag with lots of space inside and a great potential for organization. The inner zip makes it a lot easier to organize your things and you won't have to dig through everything to find something at the very bottom of the main compartiment. Outside zip also very practical if you just need something quick. Its slightly bigger than most cabin sizes, but I'm expecting this won't be a problem, as it is just a centimeter or so. Also loved the distinctive red collour, makes it very recognizable and difficult to be lost or traded by someone else's bag.
on 16 January 2014
really nice luggage, for the price as well as the quality. but if you want to buy it you may need to notice that the look in the picture is not the way it usually looks, because it's soft like a bag not hard as a box.
on 27 December 2014
I have the two bigger sizes of this suitcase and love them, so decided to add this one to my collection to use as hand luggage. It is small enough to take onboard all the airlines. It's lightweight and doesn't take up much room when not in use as the soft top collapses inwards; yet it feels quite sturdy. It's so useful that it has the two compartments, which most small suitcases don't.
on 1 January 2015
Super fast delivery by Amazon, the bag is just lovely couldn't have wished for more, well designed, roomy with two large compartments for shoes and clothes. A really good buy.
on 12 April 2014
Ordered cactus green which is nicer than in the photo and nicer than the name suggests! Very spacious inside packing upto 40L. Got to say it, product is well made ( in china, not Belgium as the marketing has you believe) is still really overpriced for what it is! But I do love the quality and the branding. I'm such a sucker, I know. Had no issue taking this on board my Easyjet flight with me in the cabin. Folds into itself for underbed storage, also very handy benefit.
on 19 June 2016
Bought for my Daughters hockey trip, she used as hand luggage on Easy Jet and comfortably held everything she needed for a week away on tour. She loves it. Inside splits into two by using a zipper section and this was very useful. Great luggage from Kipling and very easy to spot yours due to the nice unusual pattern.
on 30 July 2015
This just arrived today. I just love Kipling and have lost count of how many weekend bags, hand bags, suitcases and purses I have!! (My husband thankfully doesn't know either ;-)
I have the same suitcase in large. This wasn't as big as I thought it would be. It will be perfect for one of my children but not big enough for myself or my husband. We both use the kipling L Teagan when going on holiday. Like the large one it has the two separate compartments, which I really like, however it doesn't have the compartment at the side, which i will miss. Love the bright red colour. It will be easy to spot on the luggage carousel. Excellent price and service from Amazon.