Customer reviews

on 24 October 2015
Lovely colours,just what I was after to match my dress,
on 24 June 2014
I bought this to go with a special outfit for Ascot. The colours were perfect, it is simple, elegant and just what I was looking for. It arrived quickly and was also beautifully packaged.
I would definitely buy from this store again, highly recommended.
on 25 March 2015
I bought this necklace for my wife for our coral (35th) wedding anniversary. It came in 2 days. It was in a lovely presentation box and the necklace is very nice, and looks great. My wife was delighted. I will buy the matching bracelet for her birthday.
on 10 August 2015
I was give this by my husband for our Coral wedding anniversary. It arrived quickly and was packed well. The necklace was wrapped in tissue inside a hard box making a lovely gift . Very pleased with the quality and colour of the necklace .
on 31 July 2014
I love the colour of this necklace, it matches perfectly with my outfit. Very pleased.
on 14 September 2016
Love my coral pearls finished off my mother of the bridegroom outfit perfectly
on 21 August 2014
The wife liked it also. Very satisfied. Many thanks. DjW
on 3 April 2015
Pleased with product and service/Thank you
on 7 April 2015