on 7 September 2012
I bought this for my son's Samsung Ultrabook- it is a series 5 and I wasn't sure if it would be ok. It was a tightish fit at first but has loosened up a bit after a week. My son is pleased with it- he likes the look, it smells like real leather, and the magnetic fasteners are a nice touch. The delivery was quick and there's been a follow up e-mail asking me to get in touch if I'm not happy with the case.
on 26 December 2012
I bought this for my Lenovo X1 Carbon, which is slightly wider and thicker than the Macbook Air (it's actually a 14 inch laptop) so I was expecting a bit of tight fit. It was pretty difficult to get it in the case at first, but I found that after getting the laptop inside and stuffing a few sheets of paper around it to stretch it further it now fits quite nicely. The stretching doesn't appear to have caused any damage or visible change to the case.
VINE VOICEon 13 April 2012
I bought this to protect my Acer Aspire ultrabook. Because of their size, there is a limited choice of covers for ultrabooks. I checked out my local Apple store for something but, as usual when I check any Apple product, I left gasping for breath due to their outrageous prices. So, I checked Amazon and got this one.

I am delighted with it. It's lovely. It looks great, and much more expensive than the price would indicate. It fits my Acer like a glove. It feels luxurious, like expensive leather, and has a classy magnetic clasp. It offers good protection to your (very expensive) ultrabook. I use it to carry my ultrabook in my bag to protect its aluminium case from scratches.

So, I am delighted with it and highly recommend it. If you have spent a small fortune on an ultraboook you don't want to hide it behind an ugly cover, and this beauty is a perfect match for it.
on 27 March 2014
The EasyAcc Laptop sleeve Carry Case was just what I needed. It took my Surface Pro Tablet just fine. Delivery was prompt and well packaged from the seller via Amazon. One 'downside'. The magnetic buttons. The 'One' facing left as seen in image above had a manufacturing fault. The reciprocal steel button to be attracted to the magnet was missing. A makers construction fault as the complete Carry Case was perfect in appearance. I can and will live with that 'fault'. I cannot blame the seller and no point in returning the item. It still works fine. Would I buy another? Yes if needed. Do I recommend the seller, Yes indeed.
on 16 January 2014
I bought this for use with an HP Split 13-m111sa x2 convertible tablet/ laptop. I wanted to have a sleeve that would hold just the tablet component, allowing me to leave the keyboard docking station element behind.

The sleeve arrived rapidly and I found the quality of the material good, though the EasyAcc printed logo on mine was a bit smudged. Manufacturing quality (hidden stitching/ gluing) was good and there was a good thickness to the sleeve walls, though they are "soft" - there is no hard element (e.g. plastic/ aluminium) embedded into the walls to protect the screen from sharp knocks.

If it wasn't for the size issue (see below) this would have been practically exactly what I wanted.

However, I've had to return the sleeve due to it being too small.

The stated dimensions in the narrative description are (now?) 340mm x 235mm x 5mm, in the technical details 34.6 x 24.8 x 2.2 (cm?); In the product description, it is stated that it is suitable for 13.3" devices.

The actual width dimensions of the one I received were 13 3/4" external (approx. 349mm), 13 3/8" internal (approx. 340mm). However, at this internal dimension it would only be possible to insert something about 3 - 5 mm thick and that would be tight.

Apologies, didn't measure the height, as I couldn't get my tablet in it - my tablet measures 340mm at the widest point, so couldn't fit. I think if your tablet is about 335mm max it would be OK up to about 10mm thick.
on 11 March 2014
I got this case for my Sony Vaio Pro 13 as opposed to the official Sony one (which was selling for three times the price), and I am very happy with it. The case itself is very snug, and holds the laptop very tightly, almost too tightly the first couple of times you put the laptop in, since it makes it hard to get the laptop back out. But after a few uses, the case loosened up a bit, and now it is absolutely perfect. I use it to take my laptop to lectures at university, and it works perfectly for this.

It is a lovely leather design, and looks premium in quality. It by no means looks cheap, and protects the laptop very well from scratches and other damage. There isn't a lot of padding, so I'm not sure how much it would protect your laptop if you dropped your bag with the laptop inside, but it would certainly help. The case, as previously mentioned, is also very slim and light whilst providing nice protection for the laptop, so it doesn't add much additional weight to your luggage, or take up too much room in your bag.

I have seen some reviews from people saying it doesn't fit a 13.3" ultrabook, and obviously this is down to which ultrabook you have. But I can definitely vouch for this fitting a 13.3" Sony Vaio Pro perfectly, and I highly recommend this product as fantastic value for money.
on 10 April 2013
it is a simple cover that i had bought for my sony vaio duo 11. it is slightly bigger than my vaio but the extra space is not noticeable and not annoying, might even be advantageous for ease removing the vaio out. it is very simple but still soft from inside and has nice feel from outside. it is not hard material which makes it easier to travel with or put in a bag. generally, i guess it is a good value for money, buying an original similar sleeve from sony would had cost me much more.
on 22 August 2013
No issues at all with the case. It was sent out and received very quickly by the seller which was great but also made the waiting for the laptop even more difficult!
I used it for the new Sony Pro Vaio 13 which is a 13.3" laptop.

The quality is great - I have been using it daily for almost 2 months now with no signs of wear.
The fit is slightly snug but this is what you want with such a thin laptop. There has been no signs of wear on the laptop edges itself which is was my initial worry because of the snug fit.

What is great is later I purchased an extended battery for the Vaio which clips under the laptop. The laptop still fits into the case without any issues...if not better than without the battery. Obviously there is a slight bulge at the bottom where it clips in but in actual fact, it seems to grip better when you want to put it in/out of the case.

All in all, not an expensive case, good quality, great fit...can't complain
on 18 May 2013
Fits perfectly to my 13.3 Sony Vaio SVT1312V1ES. Looks like a briefcase and not a bag and this is what I wanted!
on 9 December 2013
For the price this is a very nice product. Obviously it is not going to be as good quality at a real leather case, but it still looks very smart.
It fits my macbook air perfectly, and does a very good job at protecting it.

Edit: I've had this case for nearly 3 years now and it is still going strong. I've had lots of compliments on it. I've found it has other uses too, such as when I need to store paper documents safely in my bag. Also, the magnets in the flap put my macbook into sleep mode if I use my laptop on top of the case. I found that if the magnets are aligned in a certain way with my macbook my screen will just go off, but it'll come back on as soon as I move it (as if I've closed the lid). This is something you need to be aware of, because when it started happening to me I was very confused and spent a lot of time trying to figure out what was happening to my macbook before I realised it was the case.