on 20 March 2017
A really good book when you are learning Spanish and want to read and learn to think in the Spanish Language. Writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez is an incredible writer that really not only is a great read, but perfect to keep learn Spanish after having years of lessons.
One person found this helpful
on 26 June 2015
100 years of solitude, by Gabriel García Marquez (distinguished with theNobel Price in Literature) is a masterpiece of the Latinamerican literature. I would reccomend it to anyone who's willing to better undetstand the north South American thinking and culture.
on 14 June 2014
I'm still reading this book and I am loving it. A very interesting story about a village called Macondo and the Buendia family. Make sure you get hold of the Buendia family tree as it can be quite confusing. Very sadly we have to say goodbye to one of the greatest contemporary authors of the time.
on 13 February 2018
Excellent book, uno di mis favoritos. :)
on 28 September 2014
I bought this book primarily to practice reading Spanish. García Márquez has a deserved reputation as a masterful writer and this book is absolutely incredible. The story is incredible, the characters are incredible. Easily the best book I've read in a long while. Definitely in the top ten works of the 20th century!
2 people found this helpful
on 17 May 2016
perfect. just as expected
on 21 August 2015
One for experienced readers. I have not the ability to read it with adequate speed at this point...but I will. It is a challenge. I want to read books by respected writers.
on 5 May 2015
It is an excellent book, I have not enough words to describe it, totally a rich narrative, full of history and completely descriptive, it is a 5 stars for sure!!
on 3 April 2016
Exactly what my god daughter wanted
on 31 July 2017
i am rereading outloud to improve my spanish skills but its a hard book