Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 28 May 2013
This product is terrible. Printing problems include: terrible quality even when 'best' selected as a print option, missing lines and paragraphs, smudges of black everywhere, dots of colour ink, the printer defaulting to asking for a cartridge reset
Never again.
on 21 April 2013
This ink cartridge didn't work in my HP PSC 1210 printer. The product came with instructions on what to try if it didn't work but that didn't help. Then there were instructions to contact the company for more things to try.

The instructions also said a refund would only be given if none of their advice worked AND after they were satisfied no negative feedback was written on Amazon.

I'm confident I would have either got the cartridge to work or received a refund eventually, but I wanted something that would work out of the box with no hassles, and this wasn't it.

I buy products based on customer reviews and I think this is a bit dishonest. Obviously I didn't ask for a refund - I used a syringe to transfer the new ink into my old cartridge and carried on. I won't be buying from this seller again.
on 22 June 2013
Printing quality on my PSC1110 printer was fine - initially I had problems with the check print cartridge light flashing constantly after installation but this turned out to be a self test that had got itself in a lock. The instructions with the cartridge didn't cover this.

Since then, and after a few weeks usage, the check print cartridge light comes on and in this state the printer can't print at all. The light can't be cleared unless the cartridge is removed and the old one re-inserted. Have tried cleaning the cartridge contacts which is the recommended action on the HP website with this fault but to no avail. I looked at the contacts under a strong magnifying glass and it is quite visible how corroded and pitted some of them were especially when compared with the genuine OEM cartridge.

I might have been unlucky with this purchase but certainly won't be buying again - the money saving is tempting but too much hassle if you encounter what I have
on 11 June 2014
I totally agree with wok others have written.Tried this on my hp psc1317,error lights just keep on flashing.Followed the supplied instructions by pressing and holding down buttons 1 & 4 to reset but still doesn't work.Chucked in bin.

I had to wait for my old ink cartridges to run-out first before trying this ink cartridge,only then did I realise they don't bloody work.However by that time the refund period for returns had run out,meaning not likely able get refund.

Luckily had also ordered re-manufactured hp56 (high capacity) black ink,purchased from Ink Replacement (which is now 7dayshop Limited).Plug into machine and works straight away no problem.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 5 August 2015
This ink cartridge is around 2/3rds of the price that it was when I first bought one. And that makes it especially good value for money.

Anyone who uses a printer a lot will know just how expensive the true HP cartridges can be. Obviously, this is a remanufactured cartridge, but it fits my HP perfectly, the print quality is good, and I find that the ink lasts as long as a genuine HP cartridge.

I won't buy genuine again whilst these are around - especially at the current price.

Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful in some way when making the decision.
on 14 August 2013
My hp photosmart printer accepted this cartridge to begin with but has since kept giving error messages about cartridge failure and i have to keep removing it so the printer will work and then sneaking it back in, a real pain. Won't buy this product again.
on 23 March 2015
Printer displayed error on installation, printed a few pages when it felt like it then refused to print altogether displaying printer cartridge error. Amazon says this is now too old to return, although I ordered so I had stock ready for when I finished the last one. Shame as it was a good price. Wasted money - avoid! To make matters worse I ordered two so my parents could use one in their identical printer. They had the same problems and bought a new printer altogether!

Printer used HP PSC 1215.
on 24 December 2012
Put it in,switched on, perfect. Great value product that works. What more can you ask for. Highly recommended. Good value too.
on 10 September 2013
Only worked for a short time didn't print very much my hp deskjet 5150 started flashing to replace ink cartridge
on 8 October 2014
I print a page of names & addresses off, on fast draft (least ink used) setting, 4 days a week, not a great deal by any means.
This cartridge started running out last week, that's 12 pages in total, today it's run out completely.
Pay a little extra for better quality (should've listen to my own common sense), keep clear of this lot.