• Ramin
  • Customer reviews

on 9 April 2012
I'm a big fan of Ramin, seeing him live in the West End for Phantom of the Opera (and on the 25th Concert DVD) and Love Never Dies, seeing his tour last year called 'A Night with the Phantom', and seeing him in the Les Miserables 25th Anniversary DVD as Enjolras. Naturally I was highly anticipating this album, expecting the usual high standards he produces in his work. I was not dissapointed!

The song selection is perfect, showing off the stunning voice he has providing a good range of entertainment. I liked the range of songs, from his self-written tracks such as 'Coming Home', the covers of songs such as 'Guiding Light by Muse' and of course the two big numbers from POTO and LND; 'Music of the Night' and 'Til I Hear You Sing' which I particularly enjoyed the new interpretaion of. They are more than enjoyable to listen to, Ramin obviously sounds stunning, he really does have an inspirationaly, passionate voice that I could happily listen to all day. I highly reccomend anyone buys this album as it has the appeal for all types of music fans, and I can guarantee you will enjoy it!
on 26 April 2012
I have seen Ramin in Phantom several times and in Les Mis once and was very exited about this album and I was not disappointed! I love the songs, although I wish some of them could have had a bit longer intro before he starts singing, but that's a minor thing. The classic Music of the Night and Til I Hear You Sing from Love Never Dies has a fresh new sound. Everything I Do sounds pretty much as it did in Bryan Adams version. Of the new songs I especially love Eyes of a Child and Show Me Light, but they are all so lovely and easy to listen to. I don't know how many times I've listened to this album since I got it last week. Buy it!!
on 27 November 2014
Ramin was superb as the Phantom in the original and the sequel and his debut album is a really great collection of new songs and covers. His covers of Bryan Adams' Everything I Do, and Muse's Guiding Light are really impressive, as is the last track Cathedrals. However, not a criticism of the album, but after the debut titled 'Ramin' was released, the album was soonafter re-released for some reason with the title 'Human Heart'. There's an option on Amazon to buy both albums together, and someone I see has unfortunately been caught out. But don't, cause it's the same track listing. I don't know why this was done, although I think there is a track on the album called Human Heart. Amazing theatrical voice though.
on 20 February 2015
After hearing Ramin in Love Never Dies and being blown away by Till I Hear You Sing, I am somewhat disappointed in this selection. This is trying to appeal to an audience beyond musical theatre. Some tracks are good, brave covers, especially of Everything I Do. Music of the Night and Till I Hear You Sing may please or disappoint, as they are different versions from the original musical. I feel the sound of the whole things suffers from too much music and not enough of Ramin's astounding voice. Is it over-produced? Overall it's alright and I've only listened once. It will likely grow on me, I hope.
on 22 February 2014
I was a bit undecided about buying this cd as I so loved seeing and hearing him sing in Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables that I was worried I would be disappointed. I needn't have been! The songs on this cd are great, and I see from the credits that Mr Karimloo actually wrote some of them too, wow, is there no end to his telent? Beautifully sung (as expected) and produced with style. I look forward to hearing more of Ramin on cd, maybe with a mixture of songs from the theatre and songs from his Tour. Recommended.
on 10 July 2015
This guy just makes my heart melt whenever i hear him sing. A beautiful collection of songs that was worth paying full price but getting the cheaper 'used' version was rather nice. The only problem is i now have a major crush on Ramin and i will end up buying all his other albums and try to go see him live. But anyway, this album is totally worth buying.
on 10 April 2012
A truly beautiful debut album of an artist who has a great future ahead of him. His cover version of Muse's Guiding Light is wonderful as well as his take on Til I hear you Sing and the hauntingly beautiful Cathedrals. Among my personal favourites are Constant Angel, Inside my world (which is co-written by Ramin) and Song of the Human Heart, but frankly I love all the songs.I was lucky enough to see him perform in Les Miserables as Jean Valjean (truly memorable) and his Phantom in Phantom of the Opera is one of the best if not the best I've ever seen and heard. I can't wait to hear and see him perform live on his tour in May in UK. Something not to be missed.
on 18 August 2015
Excellent singer and enjoyed this DVD very much - he was also excellent as the Phantom when there was a special show at the Royal Albert Hall.
on 17 May 2012
Absolutely love this album, the more I listen to it the more I keep changing my mind of the songs I like best. My current favourite is Eyes of A Child. To anyone thinking of buying this album I would definitely recommend it. Ramin has such a fantastic voice whether singing classical or pop songs.
on 16 April 2012
Like most people I know Ramin from the West End, I last saw him in Love Never Dies and was blown away by his vocal. I thought this CD showed a different dimension to his talent.I can honestly say every song was brilliant, loved them all.I would thoroughly recommend this to everyone who appreciates good music and an opportunity to appreciate a once in a lifetime voice. Brilliant.