on 25 January 2016
Very poor quality and metal is much much too soft. Clearly a copy China product over the real thing. I wish someone here had posted that prior so I would have seen that and bought something else as its very annoying to use these as they bend and bulk by just touching them.. which anyone wishing to do any kind of pastry and piping activity understands doesnt work at all...
on 15 February 2016
These are amazing. Such a great choice of nozzles (even a grass effect nozzle)!! Nice clear and crisp openings to ensure a good effect when icing. Some seem to be of a steel construction (I had to get some out of the compartment tray they are supplied with a magnet) I'm more than pleased with these items and I shall be getting a lot of use from them.
on 12 March 2015
I would recomend it.The same box made in london is mcuh more expensive .I don't use this product every day or every week so I don't think is worth it for me to spend more money and the quality of this one is really good.If you are starting to bake for me is your adequate option after that if you use them more or you are a profesional you will need, probably soemthing more expensive.
on 2 June 2017
They are all good but I wish the case was more robust. It's cheap and doesn't lock down which makes for a disaster if the box isn't kept absolutely flat as pieces fly out.
on 27 September 2016
Cheap and nasty product, came from china so took a very long time. The shapes that were recognisable didn't match those shown and many of them were squashed. All had sharp edges. Avoid these and buy quality nozzles from a reputable seller.
on 5 September 2016
Arrived in good time, often have a little trouble finding the right size cap to hold the nozzles in place for some of them but with a little imagination it's all good, just advise buyers to check you have the correct fixtures or can get them. Overall very happy with my purchase
on 25 July 2014
The parcel arrived. Two nozzles missing. The lid is broken. I looked for bits and pieces in the packaging, but nothing. So, it was already broken when they sent it away.

One star for quick delivery. One star because the nozzles look good and it is good value. But, the two nozzles missing and the broken lid are the problem. I do not understand why they sent me an old broken lid.
on 28 December 2016
Fabulous set - has an excellent selection of nozzles, perfect for any kind of decoration, can use with the piping bag it comes with or the plastic disposable ones available from any supermarket. Highly recommended.
on 24 December 2015
A good selection of shapes and sizes for creating all sorts of shapes from frosting. There's also a highly unusual Mont Blanc nozzle which is used for strands of chestnut flavoured icing.

The set comes in a box which makes it easy to store and lets you easily see the nozzles.
on 19 July 2013
im happy for the item I got good for me starting to learn cake decorating. no problem when I received the items packaging i s alright. just took long time to get here.
11 Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse