on 30 September 2012
Despite the makers claim this tastes like UHT milk to me. It is to the continental taste more than the British where we are used to using fresh milk much more. Still, its not bad and I useit for the very convenient Tassimo system to save time and bother for a quick cup of coffee or chocolate. I think that all the forms of Tassimo creamer are the same despite the labeling when it is supplied in tandem with other product eg Costa Cappuccino and Cadbury's chocolate. I have four different types of creamer in the starter pack I ordered and despite different labels they all otherwise look and taste the same and the barcode is identical.
on 1 February 2013
This is my second purchase of milk
Most of the first batch was broken and leaking
I had to throw some away
This happened with the chocolate purchase as well
I did phone and tell your agent who promised to send some reimbursement
but i have had no Feedback at all
Hopefully this order will be usable
on 20 December 2012
I made the mistake of buying on-line for a cost which, with delivery, was almost twice as much as I could picked up the same item from a well-known supermarket beginning with 'T'. I searched for the best on-line price possible, believing (erroneously) that the creamers were not stocked in the shops. So I feel like a mug, or someone who has been mugged. Don't make the same mistake if you are reading this! As for the product itself, there's not much to say about it. It delivers about the same amount of frothy milk as you might get in a cappucino - perhaps a little less - but it isn't sweetened, so you'll need to add your own sugar if that's how you take your coffee. To my not very educated palate, it tastes much like the same stuff as you might get in a proper coffee shop. If the cost had been better, then another star would have been justified.
22 Comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2013
Great product, good that they are sold on their own too as well as part of tassimo drink packs. Would recommend stocking up on these.
on 12 July 2013
Thought these would be the ones used for lattes..they are not. We have to use 2 at a time. My fault for not realising this when i placed the order.
on 11 January 2013
these are great. ideal for hot choc too.
i find that if we run out of milk these are ideal
on 10 December 2012
This was a very good deal on extra milk for the tassimo. Esepecially if you are like me and like to top up and have a full cup or a extra milky latte.
on 24 August 2013
I like this Milk Creamer better than putting powered milk into your Coffee. It makes the coffee taste much better.
on 18 February 2013
Very bad value for money if i had stuck to the tassimo website i could have got double the amount packs of this product for less the money i will never use this site again. I only recieved 1,2x16 discs
on 12 February 2013
I have purchased these milk pods from the Tassimo web site and they are slightly cheaper from them, even when adding their standard £5 p & p. Comes to £12.38 (inc p&p)for 2 packs of 16 pods. They have a vast range of coffee, tea and chocolate pods too, far greater than any supermarket. They do send post free for orders over £35 which is about 10 packs of mixed products, unless you have just bought a Tassimo machine or are considering doing so. In that case, you can get a £20 discount off your first pod order if you register your machine. (see paperwork with the machine)
One thing that caught me out but only the once, was that the milk pods are only half the size compared to the milk pods that come with the Tassimo Latte products. With those, you get a full, large cup/mug just using the two pods supplied, (around 300ml) whereas, I imagine you'd need at least two of these smaller milk pods with a coffee pod to get the same quantity. The small pods though, are suitable for an average cup of coffee (not a mug that I usually have!) Instead, I use a milk frother, using semi skimmed milk - much cheaper and just as good.
All in all the milk pods are ok but do take note of the cost aspect above.