on 13 August 2017
Some unexpected twists in a good tale with the FBI trying to help a family with a terrible deadline. Some very good surprises in the tale, but a couple of the twists were very obvious, and there were a number of 'as if!' moments (like the one outside the study nearing the end: no-one would have waited, especially not a PI... ) hence four stars. But overall a good and well written read which I enjoyed.
on 5 October 2016
Not a bad book, started off really well and grabbed my interest but then I think it sort of dragged on a bit and I found it hard to concentrate on what was going on. Saying that I got to the end and had sort of guessed what was happening from about half way through.
on 26 September 2016
This was a book I could not put down. It is a none stop action story of lots of twists
on 28 September 2016
excellent book not to be missed well constructed super author
on 20 July 2017
Very good. First Simon Wood novel that I have read. I'm sure that I'll read more if this is typical
on 11 June 2017
Still reading this book but up to yet l am finding it really good and can't wait to see what happens in the end and will look for another book written by this author and hopefully it will be as good as this story.
on 8 September 2016
It's the first book I've read by the author and was finished before the end of an aircraft journey between Shanghai and Scotland. The only bad bit was when I had to put it down whilst going through a transit security check.
on 29 April 2017
Good book. Pacey from the start with an unexpected twist. First book I've read by this author but will certainly read another.
on 22 June 2017