Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.09

on 20 May 2016
I have lived in South Africa for 2 years and been on many safaris, both with guides and self drive ones

This book took me back, Mat is a good and funny writer you can see the scenes in your head and smell the bush.

And he describes everything so good.

I recommend this book to people that have been to Africa and special to those ho has not.
on 19 February 2014
I couldn't put this book down. Every chapter telling a different and fascinating story of adventures that Mat had as a safari guide. Very easy to read being interesting, funny and at times sad. Loved it!
on 10 June 2013
Fascinating tales from the bush, nicely recounted. I enjoyed the anecdotes, which were portrayed drily and humourously. A good, light read, but well-written and packed with information and interesting facts.
on 1 April 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Fascinating, hilarious and heart wrenching. It gives you a real flavour of the wonders of safari in Africa and why Africa is so special. Because it is written by a safari guide himself, it also makes it an authentic, thought provoking, and inspiring read. If you are thinking of going on safari in Africa, do read this first, as it will be the perfect preview to the exhilarating experience that lies ahead.
on 27 June 2013
Fab book...makes you feel like your there with the author.Anyone who loves wildlife must read! We must protect the wildlife for future generations.
on 21 March 2012
Brilliant read, I've been on a tour with Mat & this book takes me right back there, his enthusiasm & love for the African bush/life comes through in every story. If you like animal/travel stories, you'll enjoy this. Just wish it was longer - look forward to the sequel.
on 12 February 2013
Can identify with many of the stories and underlying stories in this book.

A nice easy, comical read for anyone going to Africa on Safari or anyone who has ever lived i Africa.
on 5 July 2014
I loved every minute of this book , it made me giggle and it made me cry . it was so well written I felt I was there . I wish I was there and could have met George
on 25 May 2013
This was a fabulous book. I would really recommend it .I could not put this book down and read it right through in one day.
on 16 March 2015
Lost myself in africa. Highly recommend.