on 16 September 2012
This is an excellent product with a good FM radio and easy to use. Well worth the money. The remote control is very handy and easy to use. I can firmly recommend this clock radio and ipod dock.
on 27 August 2012
Purchased this machine as our old cheap speakers gave up the ghost. Very impressed with the sound quality and ease of use. It comes completely set up with date/time and has an internal battery for when you get a power cut (which we do very often here in Cyprus). Remote also has a battery ready loaded which does make a pleasant change. Remote very responsive and easy to dock/undock. It charges the Ipod/phone whilst in the docking station and the connection seems to be very sturdy unlike some of the cheaper ones we looked at. Very light to carry around so moving it from house to garden is simple. We haven't set up the radio as living here you can only get decent stations with SW frequency. The alarm setting looks to be good as you have a choice of two different alarms so if you have two people getting up at different times then it could be useful.

System comes complete with a 2 year guarantee (which as the batteries are fitted in the factory covers them as well). So far very very impressed.
on 18 October 2012
Great product and price. Looks good, sounds good. You get a lot for your money, what you expect from SONY.
on 13 July 2012
Bought for my 10 year old daughter, she now has her own alarm and iPod dock, the sound is good for an average sized bedroom. The dock is also very simple to set up and use,,, very pleased.
on 29 November 2012
Excellent product - having made the final seperation from my CD collection I finally felt ready to replace my mini Hifi CD/Radio etc with an iPod dock; the 1st I bought for about £25 and the sound quality was rubbish - very disappointed.
So I decided to go for a brand I could trust - Sony and its true what they say about price - buy cheap, buy twice.
At less than £50 the sound quality and general 'feel' of the dock is miles better - its great and I love it.

I use it in my bedroom but have friends with the same item in the kitchen!

Highly recommended!
on 12 November 2012
Bought mainly for I Pod so havent bothered with radio which we can get on TV , but this looks neat and stylish and the clock is easy to see across the room. The sound is good, this is replacing a Bose which packed up but not that much difference and what a price. Picked largely because of Sony name and price but very pleased with it. Remote also most useful.
on 15 January 2013
Purchased this item for my Grand-daughter for Christmas..She is very happy with it, wanted White, but not available. Delivered on time. She is 13 and very particular! This is exactly what she wanted, it does everything it says it should do, on the box, and is used every day! Tried to buy locally, but not available, even at a Sony dealer.
on 23 November 2012
recieved this in good time and well packaged - as normal from Amazon.
Bought to replace a BOSE dock that had the faulty connector and to be honest after reading all the stuff about the BOSE conector fault and the cost of replacement parts - opted to buy a cheaper replacement.

Sound reproduction is not as good as BOSE unit but execellent for what we need and room size and of course cost. Gets a bit tinny on very high volume settings but again if you've smaller rooms like us, its not a problem as you never have it maxed out.

Easy to set up and use - although if your radio signal strength is poor - don't bother as its a flexible cable aerial lead and its not fantastic. Be better with a seperate booster unit near it. We dock older generation 2 Ipods both the 8gb and the 64 gb with no problems. Remote works well and from some distance away.

Overall a good buy for the money.
on 26 November 2012
I bought this to go with my Son's new Ipod Touch for Christmas. Just tried it out with my Iphone before I wrap it! Wow, looks amazing sounds absolutely brilliant (earplugs at the ready!!), has everything I wanted, charges, speakers, radio/alarm clock & remote control. Amazing, no need to look elsewhere!!
on 29 December 2012
Bought this for my bedroom after reading reviews, gives 7 watts output and is ideal for bedroom or smaller room size.Easy set up good radio coverage in FM/AM Remote control works lovely especially when using iphone/ipod.