Customer reviews

Mech 3: The Empress (Imperium series)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.16

on 22 March 2012
Fascinating world, great characters, pathos and excitement, storming read from start to finish. The Mech series is superb and well worth the money. If you have stumbled onto this page looking for a good read, find the first and start at the beginning
on 30 August 2012
First off I would like to say that I have read all of the books in the Mech series and this installment certainly doesn't disappoint. It builds on characters and ideas from the previous books and extends the universe further. My one gripe is that I feel the final act/battle was over too quickly and felt almost rushed. I'm not after non stop battles and umderstand the need to keep the story moving but I just feel that the final sequences could have been given more depth. Still however, very enjoyable and a welcome addition to the series. More please Mr Larson.
on 25 April 2012
As with the previous book there was continuity with characters but much more to go on this time around. I thought this was a great ending to a good series. Larson's inventive streak shone through again to paint a realistic but unique world with characters that had depth (in most cases) and likeable persona's (I even wanted the bad guys to win at some points).

Very glad I happened upon this series!
on 6 July 2013
I have no idea why the empress exists. She's a worthless bitch who just consume a shed load of resources. A nife and a queen should be the highest ranking units on the Imperium side. That aside, this is another fine story in the series and a must read.
on 29 April 2012
I love the imperium series and was looking forward o some serious action in ths book. I wasn't disappointed. The characters are well rounded and developed even more from the last book. Looking forward to another one in ths series.
on 26 January 2016
I really liked this book and I will be reading more BV Larson. The reason for not giving 5/5 are poor editing, a mildly disappointing ending compared to the rest of the book and I still don't know why it's called Mech.
on 3 April 2012
What a continuation of the series. The story flows well from the previous books and old and new characters mix well. An exciting read with an explosive ending!! Well worth the read!!
on 19 November 2012
Really enjoyed this book, wish it was longer if anything as the 300 pages went by too quickly.
B V Larson is a very talented storyteller, bring on the next series.
on 27 September 2014
I would recommend this book. Th only thing that would make it better is a going over by proof reader. Still for the price it's a bargain. Hope he adds to the series.
on 26 October 2013
I've read all the star force books and needed something else. I found the mech books to be an enjoyable read and wished there was more!