on 9 March 2017
My 2 yo son really enjoys building a giant tower and knocking it down then "again". So far still in tact my other children 7 and 6 also like to build the tower and tidy them away as they are nesting blocks. Also my 6 yo made a train with them and put a toy (passanger) in each box. And I like that they have different features, counting, numbers, alphabet. I was a little worried in the picture shown of the alphabet that M N O was upside down incase you couldn't turn it round as they are nesting blocks but you can put it the right way up so no worries lol.
on 8 April 2017
My son absolutely loves these blocks and they are extremely durable for what they are. Still going strong after quite a few bashings!
on 4 March 2017
had this for ages still holds together
on 15 August 2012
These are well made stacking boxes and are a good weight. They are too heavy to be made of cardboard and I believe are made of compressed wood. I have bought stacking boxes in the past that are a lot lighter than these and they have been easily dented and dinged when used. I do not think it will be the same for these boxes, but do share Judy's concern that they might be a little too heavy for a smaller child to use unsupervised or certainly to have all ten boxes at their disposal! The designs on the outside of animals, numbers and the alphabet are beautiful and allow for imaginative and educational play. The boxes can also be used as containers and seem to appeal on different levels to all young ages so can be something that siblings of different ages can play happily with together.
on 11 March 2017
These are lovely- bright, cheerful, attractive design and our 12 month old loves them. But they claim to be made of wood, when they really don't feel like it.
The box says "material: wood (compressed wooden board)"... its more like very thick cardboard. So a little disappointed, but then if they were real wood maybe they'd be too heavy for our little one.
on 26 April 2016
The product is not worth the money and I am highly doubtful it is proper wood as I took the lamination off and the stacking box came apart. I opted for this product as it claimed to be wooden and I needed to recreate something after the sticky lamination came off. But at present I think the lamination is what binds the multi layered cardboard together. If it is wood it is very very cheap.

I wanted to make a piece of equipment with 10 wooden nesting boxes, a cheaper alternative was available but I opted for this as it said it www wood.
on 13 March 2017
This is made of cardboard not wood as product details claims. Bought it for my niece, she loves it but I don't expect it to last for long.
on 25 December 2014
Great fun for our little boy. Initially we had to build the blocks into towers and he would knock them down. After a few months, he is now happy to help build the blocks into the tallest towers possible, even with various toys stuck on top. Then he'll kick, shove charge into the tower. May be one day, he'll even join in the counting bit too. Solid, heavy cardboard blocks that will take a good beating from a small child. Definitely recommended.
on 6 June 2013
Well made, robust and colourful. These have been an instant success. Unlike many similar items these will last well and provide hours of fun building towers and knocking them down, or filling them with other toys.
on 3 May 2016
This item is an absolute Gem of a product . Our 2 year old son received these on Saturday morning and did not leave them alone for hours . They are very well made with Beautiful pictures and numbers.
We will defenatly look forward to TOW's other products -
Highly recommended and couldn't fault it one bit