1,451
Size: 7-8 Years|Colour: Azure|Change
Price:£1.87+ Free shipping

on 3 January 2012
I bought ten of these t shirts (assorted colours)in the spring of 2010 for my four year old son. I wanted them for the beach, a bit bigger than necessary (5-6 yrs)so that he could 'cover up' - we live in Greece. He wore them summer 2010 beach, winter 2010 under pyjamas, summer 2011 beach, winter 2011 under pyjamas. He's nearly 6 now, so I'm ordering ten more (7-8 years) which I hope will do the same job. The old ones have not changed shape AT ALL and I'm passing them on to a friend who has a younger son. I am so pleased with the quality of these t shirts that I cannot recommend them highly enough. I hope that the quality of the product hasn't changed since I last bought them, watch this space, I'll let you know! P.s. I bought some good quality marker pens and we made some personal designs on the lighter coloured t shirts. It worked perfectly and they haven't faded at all. I also need to tell you that after initial careful washing of the darker coloured shirts in particular, I washed them all thereafter at 40 degrees. I dabbed any food (etc) stains with washing liquid half an hour before the wash and they came out looking like brand-new.
on 23 December 2010
The order I placed arrived within 2 days and well packaged. For the price a fantastic value product! Would recommend.
on 2 January 2010
Very reasonable if you just want a plain T shirt. Otherwise, well priced for decorating/craft etc.
on 22 February 2012
good priced t shirts but had issues with the sizing. purchased 2 t shirts in a size 14-15 yrs old but the t shirts were huge way too big and too long even though my son is quite a big lad. should have gone for a smaller size 12-13 yrs instead.
i would recommend these but you probably need to go 1 size smaller for the average child.
on 17 April 2016
I wAnted a cheap blue T shirt for my sons school assembly. This was a really good price and really good quality tshirt I ordered an 9-11 140cm and my son is 10 and a half it was a great fit with some room for growth
These plain t-shirts are excellent value for money and have come to my rescue many times over the years. In this case I needed a plain, black t-shirt for my daughter's sports day (cue tears, "I want to wear pink!" and mums desperate look for something in black, which we don't have). I obviously did not want to spend too much money on something which she won't be overly keen on - but these are great at the price, wash well and are really useful for those school plays, costumes, etc when you just want something basic in a particular colour (which is obviously the colour you won't have). I am sure it will come in handy at the park or in the garden and, from past experience, I know that it will last really well. They are also great for art activities.
on 13 September 2010
Great product .Good value for money. Sizings are very generous so also got a smaller size for my son (he wears both now). Thanks
on 25 May 2016
Wonderful t shirt for the price paid. Arrived in excellent coñdition and was clearly brand new. The sizing is just right and the colour was bright and as expected. These tshirts come in a whole range of colours and are excellent quality. They also wash well and keep their shape. The fruit of the loom label is inside the t shirt. An excellent, great value t shirt.
on 7 January 2015
I got this top for my little brother so I could photo-print on it, there's not a lot of Pokemon T-shirts that he likes and they're very expensive, so I wanted to make one myself, I ordered this top a size smaller, based on reviews, (he's 13 and a bit podgy, the size 12-13 still gives him room to grow) it was delivered very quickly, I got some iron-on photo T-shirt transfer paper, and it worked an absolute charm! He absolutely loves it and wears it all the time, he said the fabric was itchy at first but after wearing it for 20 minutes it was really comfy, that may have been my fault though because I put baking paper inside the shirt to make sure the print didn't go through, and it might have left some residue or something on the inside. The print stuck to the fabric brilliantly, and so colourful, I've got several sheets of the transfer paper left so I'm going to buy some more of these shirts for myself so I can print on them too!
on 10 May 2016
These T shirts are absolutely brilliant for the money. I bought two with some fabric pens for a child to decorate and they are good value for the money. To be honest I put that they 'fit as expected ' but haven't given them to the child yet, but am pretty sure they will be fine.