on 26 January 2018
Bought this for my grandson for his football matches on a cold Saturday morning, fits well and washes well,
Would buy again
on 18 December 2015
I know these are supposed to be tight but I ordered a size up for my son and between us we still couldn't get it on him. He would stand no chance on his own at school getting changed. I've returned it and now gone 2 sizes up, it fits ----- just!
on 25 May 2016
This was a gift for my cousin who plays a lot of football.

Going from my experience of Endura under armour I have to say for the price this top seemed well made and fits well under his regular football top.
on 5 February 2014
After read other reviews,I bought it for my son,it's arrived on time and its warm enough in the winter and keeps the sweat off . My son wear it for sports.The size fits him well .
8 people found this helpful
on 19 January 2013
I'm somewhat doubtful of the quality as the stitching on the lower right seam on the waist started to fray within 48hrs of use, saying that though I'm training 7day split intensive gym/cycling and it seems (no pun intended lol) to be holding up!

Great fit and price washes well quick dry. Warmth 5 out of 10 - wicking = marginal

I'll buy another just for ref can't go wrong at this price
on 17 May 2018
Good quality
on 2 October 2014
This top is excellent value for money. Have purchased "branded" base layer previously at a much inflated price. . Fit is great as is the feel of the fabric. Will definately be purchasing in other colours for my son to wear over the winter months.
on 11 December 2013
I purchased this top for my 9year old son to wear during the cold weather instead of thermals. He wore them on Sunday while playing a match and said he didn't feel the cold at all - and believe me it was cold!
So I would recommend this item.
on 22 October 2016
So fabulous my son's football coach recommended this product for the whole team
on 5 November 2016
thanks for sending the long sleeve under shirt it be handy for football