on 16 June 2014
It's so nice to have a product that includes everything in one, if you just want a clear finish this is marvelous, but you can use it as a base coat under an Opi colour varnish and then as a top coat over well done Opi their varnishes are unbratable in my opinion
on 20 October 2013
I love OPI polishes; discovered them recently. I ordered this one because liked the idea of using same base as top coat; seemed more economical somehow. Didn't notice the 'strengthens nails' bit which is a shame since my nails are quite strong so I should have gone with the standard one. However, what I have noticed is that this does tend to chip and not last anything near as long as the coloured opi polishes I have. Considering how much it cost, that is pretty disappointing. Maybe I'll have to use 3 coats of it, (1 base and 2 tops) which defeats the object as far as I'm concerned!
on 28 August 2012
After using this for the first time, I immediately regretted not buying an Orly product instead. There was no problem with the shipping, but this just isn't the product for me. It provides a fairly matte finish as a topcoat, but I wanted something that added a bit more of a glossy finish. Also, when I went to open the bottle the second time, the brush broke off from the rest of the handle, so I had to try to remove the brush and then glue it back in to the handle. Not very pleased for only using it the second time. Also, I don't think it helps keep my nail polish on any longer. And when used as a base coat, it doesn't protect my nails either, they still stain from my bright polishes. Overall, really not impressed with this product.
on 17 November 2014
A fantastic product. No chipping, stays on and protects nails really well.
Once you've tried OPI you'll never want to use anything else.
It gives the Salon finish you'll love.
on 17 September 2016
Opi excellent choice good quality
on 17 March 2016
OPI, what can I say? Brilliant, hard wearing, long lasting, fab to use.
on 26 March 2015
I use OPI all the time. It does what it claims to do. Is hard wearing and I always use before and over an OPI coloured nail varnish to get the perfect finish.
on 3 October 2013
I've been using OPI products for years! This particular one is ideal because it covers base coat, top coat and strengthener. Certainly makes your manicure last longer than other products I have used. OPI Nail Polish is exceptionally long-wearing too - even without the top coat!
on 11 December 2013
love this product will purchase more at a later date
best nail products in my opinion on the market

thanks
on 16 November 2014
Did the job its supposed too for a while ~ only trouble is, I can get the lid off it now, but it is not attached to the brush any longer !!!