on 23 February 2016
Would highly recommend this duvet cover. I love the vibrant colours and it's reversible design. It's really good quality material and very well made. Also my 11 year old son says it's his favourite duvet cover ever!
on 4 September 2012
My son absolutely loved his bedding to match his sonic themed room aswell you can also reverse the bedding which he loved...fast delivery!
on 23 August 2013
At first, I was a little sceptical as it didn't feel as soft as I thought it would have when I removed it from the packaging and even after a wash, I still thought it could have been softer - however, over time, it has softened and the boys love it (I bought two sets). It's reversible, which they love and it's great, vibrant colours so looks good in the room. Overall, I'm really pleased with it.
on 15 March 2013
"The quality of these covers seem to be very good. Very smooth to the touch and the picture print is extremely clear so so far I am impressed. Have them six months now. They are washing well and not fading. Happy with them
on 4 September 2013
My 8 year old was truly excited with this cover as he loves Sonic. Its a great design, brightens the room, just wish it was 100% cotton to avoid sweating. Other than that, my son has shown everyone and anyone his new cover over recents weeks.
on 6 December 2012
i loved this bed cover! fast delivery and great quality! it has been washed and is still looking brand new, great that its reversable so it has 1 big sonic picture and lots of small sonics, both sides look great!
on 22 February 2013
Ordered this for my nephew to go on his new bed, he absolutely loves it! The item is as described and material is what I expected, he said is extra comfortable now he has his Sonic bed set!!!
on 4 March 2014
Bought this for my 5 year old as he loves Sonic. Very brightly coloured and good quality material. Has been washed a couple of times since I purchased it and has kept its colour really well.
on 3 March 2014
So good I bought 2!
Excellent quality for price. I washed them before first use and they were nice and soft.
Haven't faded after several washes.
My boys love them :-)
on 7 November 2013
Very reasonably priced for a duvet set which made a 4 year old boy extremely happy. It isn't exactly high thread count cotton but for the price it is really quite good.