on 12 September 2013
As an MLP fan, it's no surprise that I enjoy the great design, though I admit I'm vaguely disappointed that some of the other characters not included on the main design aren't on the duvet underside. No problems with the colours after a few washs. I found that the fabric is not that soft, and even after several washs still feels slightly starchy. Still, I'd recommend it to any MLP fan looking for fun sheets.
on 4 March 2013
Hilariously childish and girly. As a man of 24 years of age, it very much gives the new sleeping quarters a much needed touch of irony. In regards to delivery and service, can't fault it. Quick and quality. Wining.
on 2 July 2012
Lovely duvet set, beautiful colours, double face duvet cover, 2 different images, very, very nice. Soft material. It's been already washed a couple of times, colours seem to last with no visible change. My daughter is in love with this set. Very nice product.
on 8 August 2012
good quality cover and pillowcase, white front with 3 ponies and pink underneath with hearts and ponies. would of given it 5 stars but my child pointed out that the eyes on some of the ponies are the wrong colour
on 24 May 2012
I quite like these items that come with it. Pillow covers fit just perfectly. Duvet covers themself also fit perfectly but are little flawed on lack of armholes to help pull duvet on it's place.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 November 2014
Bought as a gift for my brother and he adores it! Has washed well, and kept it's colour and print for over a year. And for a teenage lad, that is saying something!
on 26 January 2014
My brother is obsessed with my little pony. (hes 26)
so i bought him this for his birthday

HE LOVES IT!!!
said its the best pressent ever!!!!!
on 5 May 2013
Looks great in our daughter's room, good quality and very bright and cheery. It was a perfect purchase for a MLP super-fan who wanted her own room.
on 1 March 2013
I bought this for my daughters birthday and I am sure she sleeps just that much better with her MLP duvet. She loves it and the delivery was fast!
on 2 January 2014
My daughter very happy with it. It feels quite hard and I am hoping it will soften with washing, but generally very happy with it