on 21 May 2014
Bought this as a jokey item for teenage son, a batman fan. Its a square shape and fits nicely on a single bed. Its nice and soft suitable for any age child (not babies obvs) and that like lego or batman.
on 29 May 2013
I got this for my 6 year old grandson, he says it so warm soft and cuddly and he sleeps with it wrapped around him, as Batman is keeping him safe! I am very pleased with the excellent quality of this fleece blanket and it is a fantastic size and at a great price. It has also washed very well. I strongly recommend this fantastic blanket.
on 14 November 2013
Ordered this item from another source to start but after dispatch e mail, received nothing. Attempts to contact them proved negative until a bad report submitted, even then no joy in getting the item! Placed order with Character World and a fast efficient order and receipt of the blanket It is soft, warm and matches a wall print to a tee. Will look great over Grandsons bed after Christmas day.
on 12 April 2013
'Big, soft, thick and bright... Brilliant'

Title says it all, brilliant product. Washed ok, no lose of colour. Perfect for my 6 year old who is very much into Lego Batman at the moment.
on 23 January 2014
I chose this as someone I know is a big fan and avidly collecting as we speak so to speak. The fleece blanket came Quickly is so soft and was a lovely surprise to its now owner. Great gift for a young man actually any fan.
on 23 November 2012
Bought this blanket for my son as he is Lego Batman mad. I got it as we were going on a long haul flight, so it was perfect for keeping him warm while he had a little snooze.
on 5 February 2014
Fantastic blanket. The boys love it and it goes really well with the Lego batman duvet covers that I purchased from Character World. It is soft and snuggly and would suit any Batman lover.
on 8 February 2014
This is excellent value for money. It washes well and looks great in my Son's Lego Batman bedroom. My order arrived quickly and it was a great price. I am one happy customer!
on 9 July 2014
One thrilled 4 year old - thank you! Have draped it over his bed as we prepare to decorate it with a batman theme in the next few weeks.
Lovely and soft. Great picture.
on 10 November 2012
The blanket was very high quality and excellent value for money. I bought this for my new puppy as a comfort blanket and he loves it