Customer reviews

on 24 June 2014
Brought this for my little grandaughter when she comes to stay from Canada so haven't used it yet but i am sure she will love it, can't wait to see her in it, Not the best quality i have seen but for the price it is very good, i am sure she will want to roll it up and take it back with her. Eve Overson
on 8 October 2012
This sleeping bag was ideal for my granddaughter for a weekend away with us in the motorhome as it was light and easy to carry. The picture of princess made it perfect for her. I think it was ideal during the summer but not warm enough when it gets colder.
on 18 September 2014
I ordered 2 for my granddaughters 3 and 4 years old. The bags were dispatched super quick from the supplier and arrived in a couple of days. They come in 'stuff bags' so easy small and lightweight if you want to transport or store them. They are made of a very nasty cheap synthetic shiny material which I personally would not want to sleep in however because they are Disney, Princess and pink the girls loved them. They are very thin and I couldn't see any tog or warmth rating. We used them in a caravan in August and they were fine but I don't think they are suitable for outdoor camping in this country. They have washed well and dry quickly (due to the thin, cheap fabric). I have only given 2 stars as the quality is not great and when I put them away one of the zips has already come awry and is difficult to do up. The girls won't be able to do this themselves.
on 19 May 2014
Great value, I wouldn't pay more as the sleeping bags are quite thin and feel a bit plasticky. My girls love them and they were perfect for our holiday. Now they can do whatever they like with them and I don't mind as they were very good value.
on 18 December 2014
My 4 year grand daughter has had a lot of fun with this. It will last for a good long time. Ordering was simple and delivery time good. Janie.
on 11 August 2014
bought for grand daughters sleep over, good size and warm but not too warm, she loved it and slept well after few stories
on 16 November 2015
My daughter loved this but it is slippy so she fell out of bed in it unfortunately, a sheet inside soon rectified this
on 8 October 2014
Bought this for my Granddaughter she loved it. Although the toggle bag it came in was split and I had to sew it.
on 24 October 2015
Its is for a present so not yet opened but on delivery of item it looks bright and colourful
on 10 September 2014
Felt very like plastic on the front so wouldn't let granddaughter use it out of house.