on 7 March 2016
Just the job! These pesky HDMI cables stick a long way out the back of our devices. I bought this to connect to the third HDMI socket on my TV, which is on the side. The cable could be seen poking out the side, now with this adapter, the cable turns 90º and can't be seen from my chair! A "first world problem", I know, but it was distracting and a little unsightly!. This worked perfectly and was very good value. It was received in just a few days.

Make sure you buy the right one - you'll need either a 90º one or a 270º one. You'll need to match the socket where you intend to use this, with the photo of the item to work it out. Check twice, just to make sure! Luckily, my diligence paid off and I got the right one!
on 2 January 2015
I found this to be a bit flimsy - but then HDMI isn't the strongest of connectors anyway. I bought two, and one stopped working after a month. If you do use one, plug it in and leave it alone.

The pricing is misleading - as the p&p is per item, buy two and you get charged two lots of p&p, so it would be more transparent if the price was increased and 'free' delivery included.
on 3 January 2015
When I tried to plug this in to my 2 TVs I struggled because the port above it was in the way. As I like to use it for my Chromecast I had to swap this with my satellite box. Bit of a pain but the choice of having it face downwards instead of up would be nice.
on 21 June 2017
Cracking little plug for inappropriatly positioned sockets on the tv
on 3 December 2017
Arrived ahead of given date. Only tested 2 and both worked ok.
on 15 October 2017
Not used but useful for future.
on 13 March 2017
useful item, arrived as described
on 3 September 2017
Hides my cable nicely. :)
on 30 June 2017