on 7 November 2017
Really pleased with this product. I bought this as a direct replacement for an identical cover that I have used for 5-6 years and had worn through in places, particularly on the shift key. It fits perfectly over the keyboard, no noticeable effect on responsiveness when typing and the keyboard is pristine when the cover is removed, which I am sure it would not be without the cover. I also like my matching blue case & keyboard.
on 13 April 2017
If you just want something to protect your keyboard from things getting in-between your keys then this is good for that and the keys fit into it nicely, but for everyday use it isn't the most practical thing to have because you end up typing the wrong keys quiet often and if you type allot then you'll probably just end up pulling this thing off, I could never type with this cover on and i ended up throwing it in the bin after a short while of having it. I also think the keyboard looks much better without one of these on
on 26 April 2017
I like this protection for my key pad. Keeps out dust, crumbs & liquid should I splash or spill any. This is the second one I have bought.
on 16 August 2017
Superb product, offers extremely good protection for the keyboard Delivered from USA in double quick time.
on 21 March 2017
Great product, fast delivery!
on 18 September 2016
The fit is not as exact but it works. Some of the colours on the keys wear off over time. Have since thrown it away in favour of a clear skin by Mosiso.
on 30 September 2017
Brought as a replacement, had started to wear a hole in a couple of keys so re-ordered identical item.
on 7 March 2017
Does not fit the keyboard well enough. It creates a gap between the skin and the actual keyboard meaning typing is a nightmare, and ultimately renders the product a bit useless.
on 23 June 2017
Along with the case it has transformed my MacBook Pro. Both represent good value
on 4 July 2017
Covers the keys very well, although it is a bit awkward when I type.