on 2 January 2018
I have already made a couple of products from this book and it is amazing. I would never have thought about putting a bottle of budweiser in to a chilli however it works a treat. Great job.
on 20 August 2015
Going through a lifestyle revamp and needed to attempt to start cooking more. The book is laid out very well. The instructions are easy to use and the recipes so far have been pretty good.

Healthy doesn't have to be bland. All in all happy with my purchase
4 people found this helpful
on 25 September 2016
Happy with book it really helped me with meal prepping and had some great ideas for cooking. Wouldve liked to have seen more photos of the food though
3 people found this helpful
on 22 February 2018
good book full of nice recipes
on 7 April 2018
Excellent book
on 30 January 2015
If you want to control your diet this book is perfect. I bought this as a present for my mate who is a Personal Trainer and he has used it to help create me meal plans for my diet.

The book is well organised and has sections for different meal times as well as for if your trying to cut or gain weight. Each meal is divided up to show the amount of protein to carbs and fats as well as the calorie intake.

I fully recommend this book to anyone who wants to train and eat healthy but especially to those who, like myself, are fed up with eating boring meals but need the gains.
on 6 April 2018
Good selection of recipes ideal for my son who is into his diet and fitness. Got him trying out lots of different lean dishes.
on 29 December 2017
The content of the book seems great but the item is faulty as it has been incorrectly printed; the front cover is the opposite way round to the contents of the book and the book reads back to front and right to left - not ideal when giving away as a gift!
on 31 December 2017
I've had this book for quite a while now so have tried a lot of recipes and all have been fab and very tasty. My gf even asks me to make meals from the book all the time but the another great thing is the fact you can count your calories.
on 13 May 2016
Fantastic book .... love the recipes have made many and have even got the kids eating them too ..... would of liked a section for lunch ideas . but really can't fault the book ...